CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help!!! TWA now just "A"

3 posters

Go down

Help!!! TWA now just "A" Empty Help!!! TWA now just "A"

Post by naturalpeach 11th March 2011, 6:41 pm

Hi ladies,
I am soooo frustrated.. I did my BC in Jan 2010.. I loved my TWA... but now my hair is much longer and I am not well versed enough with my hair to know what to do with it... Futhermore, I am not even sure what my hair type is.. Prior to my BC, I was one of those chicks that simpy wore a wrap all the time... I never really learned how to "do" my hair.... someone please give me some guidance

naturalpeach

Back to top Go down

Help!!! TWA now just "A" Empty Re: Help!!! TWA now just "A"

Post by nattynattie 14th March 2011, 5:04 pm

Hey peach,

I BC'd in October 2010. How long is your hair now? Is your hair kinky, wavy, coily, cottony? Check out this link to figure out your hair type:

http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=find-your-hair-type

Once you know your type, it will be easier to browse youtube vids for styling ideas from ladies with similar hair.

It just takes a little practice. Spend some time in the mirror and play with your hair!!
nattynattie
nattynattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Brwnsugar24 24th March 2011, 3:38 pm

I still cant figure out what my hair type is but my hair is definitely longer than a TWA so for right now I just rock two strand twists out a lot and wash and go's. Have you looked into two strand twist outs?
Brwnsugar24
Brwnsugar24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum