CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DevaCurls

2 posters

Go down

DevaCurls Empty DevaCurls

Post by NUKurlz88 6th March 2011, 5:07 pm

Has any of your curly girls tried the DevaCurls line???? I'm dying to know if it works well on 3c curls....

NUKurlz88

Back to top Go down

DevaCurls Empty Re: DevaCurls

Post by Fleur 7th March 2011, 2:01 am

They can be hit or miss. Personally, I love the No Poo shampoo. It's non-lathering so it doesn't strip my hair at all after washing. I can wash my hair up to 2-3x week if I had to with no problem after using the No Poo. I recently bought the Low Poo for minimal lathering, but I went back to the No Poo. I tried the Heaven In Hair DC and it was very drying and made my hair straw-like. I also have the AnGel and I don't have a problem with it. Many naturals shy away from alcohol in products, but it did not make one difference in how my hair felt after I use it. I bought the curl serum and curl moisturizer which I could do without because I already use oils and my own spritz.

A warning: just because these products work for me doesn't mean they'll work for you. My hair has multiple curl patterns, but it's protein-sensitive and overly porous in the front, so I have to be very careful about the products I put in my hair.

Take a look at http://www.livecurlylivefree.com/ to assist you with figuring out the texture/porosity/ph of your hair.

Good luck!!! Very Happy
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum