CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone watch the show Pretty Little Liars?

+7
amyleia
naturallychelsea
Mz. CiCi
BeautifullyMehh
CurlieRose94
Nessa101
songbird
11 posters

Go down

Does anyone watch the show Pretty Little Liars? Empty Does anyone watch the show Pretty Little Liars?

Post by songbird 5th March 2011, 5:26 am

Does anyone else watch this show? I'm so addicted!
songbird
songbird

Back to top Go down

Does anyone watch the show Pretty Little Liars? Empty Re: Does anyone watch the show Pretty Little Liars?

Post by Nessa101 5th March 2011, 1:00 pm

haha same. All of a sudden Toby became attractive to me since the last episode! lol
Nessa101
Nessa101

Back to top Go down

Does anyone watch the show Pretty Little Liars? Empty Re: Does anyone watch the show Pretty Little Liars?

Post by CurlieRose94 5th March 2011, 7:51 pm

I do I love the show, but sometimes i get a little annoyed by the cliffhangers that turn out to be nothing in the next episodes its like they try to leave in suspense but in the end it leaves me shaking my head. But yeah I love the show, and Toby is definitely made me think twice about him!!! Wink
CurlieRose94
CurlieRose94

http:// http://uniquerose3194.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by songbird 6th March 2011, 3:04 am

Toby has always been attractive to me. Something about how mysterious he is. And not to mention he introduced Emily to Circa Survive, one of my favorite bands. I was like that's it, I'm in love! I love you haha

When he took off his shirt in the last episode I was literally SCREAMING. Embarassed (fanning myself)

The clliffhangers can be a little annoying but I guess they are what keep us hooked.
songbird
songbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa101 6th March 2011, 12:12 pm

Yeah the clifhangers can be annoying lol. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode
Nessa101
Nessa101

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifullyMehh 6th March 2011, 1:36 pm

OF COURSE GIRL! I love that show..<3
BeautifullyMehh
BeautifullyMehh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. CiCi 6th March 2011, 7:27 pm

I love this show! But the books are 1000x better!
Mz. CiCi
Mz. CiCi

http://lesisworld.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by songbird 6th March 2011, 8:05 pm

Nessa101 wrote:Yeah the clifhangers can be annoying lol. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode
Me neither! So excited to see what goes down between Jenna and Hanna! Shocked

BeautifullyMehh wrote:OF COURSE GIRL! I love that show..<3
Ahhh I knew I couldn't be the only one. Your avatar is the freakin' business by the way! How cute are you??

Mz. CiCi wrote:I love this show! But the books are 1000x better!
I heard that the books were good but I haven't read them. My friend slipped and accidentally told me who A is in the books. I hope they change it for the show because I did not want to know!
songbird
songbird

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallychelsea 6th March 2011, 9:25 pm

Me + PLL = a good hour spent in heaven. It is one of the few shows that I watch religiously.

P.S songbird I PMd you
naturallychelsea
naturallychelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by amyleia 8th March 2011, 3:28 pm

Nessa101 wrote:haha same. All of a sudden Toby became attractive to me since the last episode! lol

lol i know right!!!!!!!!!!!! he starting to look really good.

I am definitely addicted to it and plus i found a site online to watch it so I am very happy.
amyleia
amyleia

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissCurls 9th March 2011, 8:46 pm

Girl, I don't even watch tv but I love that show! I'm a sucker for mysteries. Plus, I like the way each of the girl's dress. <3

LittleMissCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallychelsea 9th March 2011, 9:03 pm

tell me bout it I watch for the outfits
naturallychelsea
naturallychelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissCurls 9th March 2011, 9:40 pm

I'm actually watching it on hulu now, haha. Missed a couple episodes.

LittleMissCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaican.beauty 11th March 2011, 10:54 am

naturallychelsea wrote:tell me bout it I watch for the outfits

I love the way Aria and Spencer dress!!
jamaican.beauty
jamaican.beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by songbird 12th March 2011, 4:52 am

I love Aria so much. She dresses the way I do.
songbird
songbird

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetieOne 12th March 2011, 1:18 pm

yes i love this show but as Mz.CiCi said the books are way better. I am on the third one now, and they switch alot of stuff around and im watching it like thats not how it happen in the book why didnt they do it just like the book.

P.S i want Maya to come back i like her better with Emily or Emily better with Toby i dont like the Toby/Spencer thing and i was waiting for him to take is shirt off again too lol!
SweetieOne
SweetieOne

Back to top Go down

Post by songbird 12th March 2011, 1:52 pm

lol Sweetie, I adored Toby and Emily together! How super cute were they?
songbird
songbird

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetieOne 12th March 2011, 4:03 pm

i know, they are really cute together. I keep hoping that they put them back together even if its for one more episode..lol
SweetieOne
SweetieOne

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyNaps 13th March 2011, 1:46 pm

Nessa101 wrote:haha same. All of a sudden Toby became attractive to me since the last episode! lol
Toby isn't cute but is oh so adorable!
HappyNaps
HappyNaps

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifullyMehh 16th March 2011, 9:55 am

I thought that Emily and Toby are cute together too! Did anyone see the last episode??? I did, I mean talk about surprised, because I really didn't expect it at all! I mean I read some of the books and the show is totally switched up. Nevertheless, still an addiction of mine to watch Smile
BeautifullyMehh
BeautifullyMehh

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa101 16th March 2011, 6:49 pm

Yes def! I hope they don't arrest mr. fitz:(
Nessa101
Nessa101

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifullyMehh 21st March 2011, 10:50 am

I KNOWWWWWWW! I am gonna be so upset if they do lol. A is going TOO FAR.
BeautifullyMehh
BeautifullyMehh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down