CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone else excited about the Natural Hair Show in ATL

+11
creolebeauty1
MsArabia
NylaCoils
tashacu02
ReRe71
CurlyMo
Sebastain13
Color_Me_Coily
Kittabug
Ambitious_Tiff
QueenSheba
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is anyone else excited about the Natural Hair Show in ATL - Page 2 Empty Re: Is anyone else excited about the Natural Hair Show in ATL

Post by QueenSheba 8th March 2011, 3:40 pm

creolebeauty1 wrote:where can i buy my thicket i have to come and anyone going to the monroe sisters at rare the night before we should all meet up there as well Smile

I think the monroe sisters are meeting up on that thursday. I hate I'll miss it.
QueenSheba
QueenSheba

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else excited about the Natural Hair Show in ATL - Page 2 Empty Natural Hair show

Post by Midnightcurls 11th March 2011, 3:10 pm

Hello I am new here... but I live in ATL and I am most Definitly going! afro run
Midnightcurls
Midnightcurls

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else excited about the Natural Hair Show in ATL - Page 2 Empty Re: Is anyone else excited about the Natural Hair Show in ATL

Post by RNgirlly 13th March 2011, 11:12 pm

Ugh I've heard about that ATL traffic and my hubby's job maybe sending us there hmmm

RNgirlly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2