CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trader Joes Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo

3 posters

Go down

Trader Joes Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo Empty Trader Joes Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo

Post by naturalhair429 3rd March 2011, 12:31 am

I am currently using Carol's Daughter Rosemary mint purifying shampoo which cleans very well without stripping my hair. It leaves my 3c/4a curls well moisturized and soft after rinsing out the shampoo and before adding any conditioner. Prior to that I used the CD Rosemary mint herbal shampoo with sea moss and it was great as well. I hated that it was discontinued. I tried CD Khoret Amen herbal shampoo with sea moss as well and liked that. I love the way the Rosemary smells and tingles on my scalp. I am looking for something less expensive but still natural and moisturizing. I tried AO Honeysuckle Rose shampoo and HATED it. I love the conditioner though but the shampoo made my hair hard eventhough it has all natural ingredients. Does anyone LOVE the TJ TTT shampoo and could you describe your experience with it. I will be trying the conditioner. I love TJ for the raw nuts. I can get my almonds there!
naturalhair429
naturalhair429

Back to top Go down

Trader Joes Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo Empty Re: Trader Joes Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo

Post by shemara2009 4th March 2011, 11:24 pm

I bought both TJ TTT Shampoo and conditioner. I am in love. The shampoo does leave my squeaky clean, which I don't really like, so I am very conservative with usage. The shampoo actually does make my scalp tingle, which I like (some people don't). I love the conditioner..for only $3.99 you can't beat it. It makes my hair so so soft and maneageable I can't even express in words. I have 4a/4b hair so manageability and softness are key for me. Hope this helps!
I also buy all my raws from TJ too..

shemara2009

Back to top Go down

Trader Joes Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo Empty Re: Trader Joes Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo

Post by naturalhair429 6th March 2011, 12:43 am

Thanks shemara2009....I will be trying the conditioner but will skip the shampoo....not interested in the squesky clean. I tried HE Hello Hydration conditioner today for the first time and I liked it okay. I still think my Suave Professionals almond shea butter conditioner has more slip and is more moisturizing so next, I'll try Aussey moist conditioner and the TJ TTT conditioner.
naturalhair429
naturalhair429

Back to top Go down

Post by misstatum 14th March 2011, 11:22 am

I really like the TTT set from Trader Joe's.....the conditioner is great if you like co-washing and awesome for detangling.....I do like the tingling of both products but as shemara2009 pointed out the shampoo can leave the squeaky clean if you lather more than once.....$3.99 is the best price I've seen for products that I've really liked in my hair
misstatum
misstatum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down