CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone Identify these products that Kim Cole is Using

3 posters

Go down

Can someone Identify these products that Kim Cole is Using Empty Can someone Identify these products that Kim Cole is Using

Post by letha 26th February 2011, 7:54 pm

I saw this video on You tube about Kim Coles becoming a product junkie. The 1st product I really would love to know if anyone recognize any of these products.. I know one is Afro Veda.. That 1st one I tried and tried to make it out and couldn't get the name of the product.. Any of you ladies know these products..

letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Can someone Identify these products that Kim Cole is Using Empty Re: Can someone Identify these products that Kim Cole is Using

Post by Lynnieluve 26th February 2011, 8:15 pm

It looks like Alikay Naturals
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Can someone Identify these products that Kim Cole is Using Empty Re: Can someone Identify these products that Kim Cole is Using

Post by Lynnieluve 26th February 2011, 8:16 pm

Yep, that's what it is. I checked out Blackonyxworld.com
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 26th February 2011, 8:18 pm

Thanks you so much I was typing in everything but that.. Have you tried their product?
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 26th February 2011, 8:23 pm

No, I haven't tried it. BlackOnyx won't tell what's in her products so I don't know if they will work for my hair or not.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 26th February 2011, 10:56 pm

Thanks.. I guess I will skip trying these I would like to know what's in my hair products...
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by curlista 27th February 2011, 12:00 am

On the site it shows some of the key ingredients in the products. Of course it's not all the ingredients but it helps I guess...
curlista
curlista

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 27th February 2011, 9:48 am

Thanks Curlista I didn't even see that.. .. Yea it does helps..
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by curlista 27th February 2011, 3:16 pm

You're welcome Smile
curlista
curlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down