CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organix Products

+28
jaylin20032003
DancingDee
FalconTress
LoVe.Peace.CurLs
blaque_irish
sjoyreed
MicaiahTy
NhappyJackie
1rasheda
cutiecourtz
CurlyMo
Russet
yoli
BreezyBaby
opheiliamath
divadr175
Maguette
Mz. Thang
NaturalNixon
bella gee
NubieNatty
adiaha
robinlouise
Tmochava
p_nuttie43
NikG20
natural83
Lynnieluve
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Organix Products - Page 2 Empty Re: Organix Products

Post by 1rasheda 28th January 2010, 12:52 pm

I use my own products all natural and now have a business...Natural products are costly but is the best for our hair just the same when we eat healthy it is costly but healthy food is good for our body... Check out my site http://sheshay.com

1rasheda

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 1st February 2010, 4:03 pm

Sooooooo....I tried the coconut shampoo and conditioner this weekend. My daughter's hair (transitioning) loves it and did really well with it. After DC'ing her hair I moisturized her hair with African's best organic shea butter moisturizer and detangler. To be honest, I only used that stuff for the moisturizer because her hair almost detangled it self.

Now for me, my hair felt a little stripped after washing so I DC'ed with my usual formula the co-washed with the coconut conditioner. My hair felt wonderful was very defined while wet. I sealed like normal. When it dried.....Oh Lawd.....did it dry!!! My hair looked grey and felt like wool....It's like I was getting closer to Jesus. So I co-washed again the next day, went about my normal routine and styled it this time (twist out) using cantu shea butter leave-in and ORS Twist and lock gel. I am loving the results, so I'm not going to throw it away yet. I'll keep using it for a month and see what happens. I think the glycerin in it may be a bit too much because before now I haven't used glyvcerin prods in a month and moisture has not been a problem.
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by MicaiahTy 27th April 2010, 2:27 pm

I have tried them all.. i am currently using the Cocobutter conditioner and shampoo.

one word: DIVINE!!
MicaiahTy
MicaiahTy

https://www.youtube.com/micaiahty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 27th April 2010, 2:28 pm

Hey MicaiahTy!!!! I love you videos!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Organix Products - Page 2 Empty Hey Ms. Lynnie!! (waving)

Post by MicaiahTy 27th April 2010, 2:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Hey Ms. Lynnie..

I am about to make some more..lol Organix sent me 4 different flavors because of the coconut organix video i did. so you know i am gonna have to tell it! LOL
MicaiahTy
MicaiahTy

https://www.youtube.com/micaiahty

Back to top Go down

Post by sjoyreed 28th April 2010, 2:33 pm

I tried the Coconut shampoo and conditioner. They're good on ear length hair and shorter, IMO.
sjoyreed
sjoyreed

Back to top Go down

Post by blaque_irish 30th April 2010, 8:26 pm

I am currently using the Organix TeaTree and Mint conditioner. It is ok. I love the smell but I feel it is a bit heavy for me. I have been without a leave in and gel so the heaviness of the conditioner really helped with my twist out style this passed Tuesday.
blaque_irish
blaque_irish

Back to top Go down

Post by LoVe.Peace.CurLs 2nd September 2010, 6:26 pm

I'm glad I found this post because I was just about to make one myself lol...
From what I'm reading from you ladies, I think I bought the wrong stuff from Organix lol... A few weeks ago I bought the Grapefruit Mango Butter shampoo and conditioner (pink bottles) and they definitely strip my hair. All I was using before was Herbal Essences (HH and TT) so the difference was noticeable. I want to love it, because it smells aMAAAZING...but the shampoo leaves my hair feeling so dry, and the conditioner didn't really do it for me either. I ended up conditioning with my Herbal Essences on top of it. Do you think the Coconut Milk is just better? I see that's what pretty much all of you have used. I know I bought the Coconut Milk anti-breakage serum and I LOVE that. I use it when I twist my hair at night.
LoVe.Peace.CurLs
LoVe.Peace.CurLs

http://aintshewavee.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Organix Products - Page 2 Empty Organix Products

Post by FalconTress 3rd September 2010, 12:04 am

I used this brand when I first went natural. I had limited knowledge about ingredients, so most of my choices were based upon price and fragrance and this brand on sale almost every weekend. I have the lavender soymilk, cherry blossom ginseng and shea butter conditioners and the shea butter and the pomegranate shampoos. They all worked OK but the only difference I can discern is the fragrance. I won't be buying any more in the future.
If you have a Walgreen's in your area check the clearance shelf, most of my stash was priced at $1.74. The Bed, Bath and Beyond in my area carries all of the fragrances except the mocha espresso.

FalconTress

Back to top Go down

Post by DancingDee 3rd September 2010, 9:28 pm

opheiliamath wrote:I'ma regualar user of the coconut shampoo & condish. I recently just brought Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum. I find that when I put this in my hair damp and it dries it seems real nice and leave your strands with a silky feeling but not greasy like. It still has that yummy smell too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I LOVE THE ORGANIX COCONUT MILK ANTI-BREAKAGE SERUM!!!! It smells so good and and really does keep the breakage to a minimum on my hair, I'm used to a brush full of hair coming out everytime i wash my hair but now its only a few strands..its my miracle worker Very Happy woot!
DancingDee
DancingDee

Back to top Go down

Organix Products - Page 2 Empty ORGANIX BONUS SIZE ON SALE at ULTA

Post by FalconTress 8th September 2010, 5:21 pm

26 OZ. size for $4.99

FalconTress

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylin20032003 8th September 2010, 10:20 pm

kudos to FalconTress for that juicy tidbit of info, i surely did mosey my way on over to ulta after work and got THE LAST of the coconut shampoo and conditioner...so many thanks to you!!! woot!
jaylin20032003
jaylin20032003

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen 9th September 2010, 3:05 am

Too be honest, I have tried them all. I bought a double gallon barrel after trying them and poured the remainder in the barrel. It does have more of the Shea Conditioner, then the Coconut, then the Pink one (forgot the name), then the Olive Oil one, then the Orange one.

I added a large jar of JBCO in extra dark and shook the container. This is my standard co-washing slightly homemade conditioner.

(I did the same thing with my Herbal Essence conditioners but I added all the indian oils I had to it like Amla, Vatika, Brahmi, and a bunch of others I get from theindianstore.com)

This way I have a year or two supply of co-washing conditioners with my oils in it. Most of these I got on sale, clearance, or discount. I used them all in these two large gallon sized containers so I don't have to buy anything for at least a year to co-wash my hair with. Now that I'm not working and on a very tight budget I'm glad that I can at least condition my hair. When I run out of creams I will be using these conditioners as my leave in as well.

But I am hoping to have someone buy me more products for my birthday, lol.
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chynadoll8799 17th September 2010, 7:53 pm

Love the stuff! ALL the coconut milk products.
there is a deep conditioning mask, a leave in conditioner, an antibreakage serum, and a hot oil treatment from the coconut milk line.
right now they are selling the shampoo and conditioners in most grocery stores , there is a container that is twice the size of teh small one and its the same price.

chynadoll8799

Back to top Go down

Post by LoVe.Peace.CurLs 17th September 2010, 10:59 pm

I definitely did go buy the Coconut Milk ones (shampoo and conditioners) after my last post on this topic.... the difference was remarkable. I should have bought those first lol. The Anti-breakage serum is amazing, I use it every single day and my hair is never greasy or weighed-down. I use it when twisting my hair, and I rub it on when I'm about to un-twist my hair and pick it out in the AM.

The shampoo is great as well, and I have dry scalp. With the shampoo I havent seen any flaking... the conditioner is great too, and I still use HE HH with it, too keep the coconut momentum going lol... but yeah, this line is dope! And a little goes a long way, too... I thought I'd be through these little bottles by now, but I bought them weeks ago and they're not even half empty.
LoVe.Peace.CurLs
LoVe.Peace.CurLs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 17th September 2010, 11:24 pm

Totally off topic::

@ Love.Peace.Curls - Your tweets are HIGH-LARIOUS!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by LoVe.Peace.CurLs 17th September 2010, 11:37 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:Totally off topic::

@ Love.Peace.Curls - Your tweets are HIGH-LARIOUS!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you! I know, I'm a hot mess lol!! ♥
LoVe.Peace.CurLs
LoVe.Peace.CurLs

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupcake415 6th October 2010, 6:13 pm

Right now I am using the Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo, along with the Tea Tree Peppermint Conditioner. Both products make my hair soft... BUT, it doesn't have as much moisture for my liking.

I will continue to use these products and/or I will use them again...

But I think I would like to try some of their other shampoos.
Cupcake415
Cupcake415

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisha 23rd October 2010, 6:54 am

I just had a great wash session with the coconut milk shampoo. My hair didnt feel stripped after using it, probably because its sulfate free. Hair air dried soft and fluffy. I've had this shampoo for awhile now, hopefully with a few more washes, I can add this to my staple products.
Keisha
Keisha

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylin20032003 23rd October 2010, 10:15 pm

there was another post on here stating that big lots has organix products for $2...just passing on the word....
jaylin20032003
jaylin20032003

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2