CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone used...

5 posters

Go down

Has anyone used... Empty Has anyone used...

Post by LoveBird 8th December 2009, 12:23 am

Hey all-
I'm new to having natural hair, guess i'm transitioning. I have 2 ?s- well more than that but let's start w/ 2. First- which is better Jojoba Oil or Coconut oil or is it just a preference?
and the 2nd ? is has anyone ever used BioInfusion Olive Oil products?

LoveBird

Back to top Go down

Has anyone used... Empty Re: Has anyone used...

Post by Lynnieluve 8th December 2009, 12:25 am

Lovebird,

I like jojoba and coconut oil. If I had to choose between the two, I would choose coconut oil. I havent tried BioInfusion yet but I just read a review of someone transitioning saying they like it. I may have to give it a try.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseNaturalBeauty 8th December 2009, 12:56 am

Hello ladies!!! I like both jojoba & coconut also...but it all depends on your hair, jojoba is EXCELLENT for dry hair...now coconut oil is excellent for retaining moisture keeps hair soft, moisturized and is a natural conditioner! Personally I use a combination of both with shea butter, grapseed oil and sweet almond oil. So you can combine them and get an excellent moisturizing conditioner!!!
RoseNaturalBeauty
RoseNaturalBeauty

http://www.koilsbynature.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveBird 9th December 2009, 3:29 pm

Thanks Ladies for all your responses.

LoveBird

Back to top Go down

Post by ShyCurl 9th December 2009, 6:57 pm

koilsbynature wrote:Hello ladies!!! I like both jojoba & coconut also...but it all depends on your hair, jojoba is EXCELLENT for dry hair...now coconut oil is excellent for retaining moisture keeps hair soft, moisturized and is a natural conditioner! Personally I use a combination of both with shea butter, grapseed oil and sweet almond oil. So you can combine them and get an excellent moisturizing conditioner!!!

@ Koilsbynature do you make your own little concoction using all those oils as one or do you use them separately?? If you do combine them how do you mix yours do you add water?
ShyCurl
ShyCurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. Thang 9th December 2009, 7:42 pm

Hey Lovebird i have tried the bioinfusion leave-in and shampoo. Shampoo left hair feeling stripped and the leave-in worked great for a while but recently does nothing but leaves my hair feeling filmy if that's even a word lol. But I am all natural so it may work for you with the two textures HTH [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mz. Thang
Mz. Thang

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseNaturalBeauty 9th December 2009, 10:39 pm

ShyCurl wrote:
koilsbynature wrote:Hello ladies!!! I like both jojoba & coconut also...but it all depends on your hair, jojoba is EXCELLENT for dry hair...now coconut oil is excellent for retaining moisture keeps hair soft, moisturized and is a natural conditioner! Personally I use a combination of both with shea butter, grapseed oil and sweet almond oil. So you can combine them and get an excellent moisturizing conditioner!!!

@ Koilsbynature do you make your own little concoction using all those oils as one or do you use them separately?? If you do combine them how do you mix yours do you add water?

Hi ShyCurl, I do make my own products and I do mix add of them together and no I do not add water to the butter mixture, please send me an email to pamela@koilsbynature.com, due to blog rules I cannot discuss my products on this site [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RoseNaturalBeauty
RoseNaturalBeauty

http://www.koilsbynature.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShyCurl 9th December 2009, 10:48 pm

koilsbynature wrote:
ShyCurl wrote:

Hi ShyCurl, I do make my own products and I do mix add of them together and no I do not add water to the butter mixture, please send me an email to pamela@koilsbynature.com, due to blog rules I cannot discuss my products on this site [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks Koils, I appreciate ya!!
ShyCurl
ShyCurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum