CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SYNTHETIC HAIR IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

THIS SYNTHETIC HAIR IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!! Empty THIS SYNTHETIC HAIR IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!

Post by JaliseH 30th January 2011, 3:28 pm

Im using different protective styles to transition and I currently have kinkytwists. The hair that the lady used is so itchy. I am constantly scratching my head. I made a braid spray. I works some of the time. I think I am going to splurge and use human hair next time.
JaliseH
JaliseH

Back to top Go down

THIS SYNTHETIC HAIR IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!! Empty Re: THIS SYNTHETIC HAIR IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!

Post by mstokes2008 30th January 2011, 5:09 pm

Welcome to CSJ!! What'd you make your spray out of??
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

THIS SYNTHETIC HAIR IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!! Empty Re: THIS SYNTHETIC HAIR IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!

Post by QueenSheba 30th January 2011, 10:28 pm

last time I had the shop pick out the hair I had to take my hair down within the month. It was itchy and that cheap glossy "this is 99 cent hair" look. since then I'd pay the extra money on the hair.

Try some tea tree oil for your scalp. it usually helps.
QueenSheba
QueenSheba

Back to top Go down

Post by JaliseH 31st January 2011, 2:02 am

I made the spray out of distilled water, rose water, almond oil and a little glycerine. It wasnt the 99 cent hair thats used for extentions but it is still itchy. Im worried what it might be doing to my hair.
JaliseH
JaliseH

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 3rd February 2011, 12:04 am

then take it out of your hair. u don't know if this reaction may make your hair fall out; your scalp is saying it doesn't want that hair next to it. so, listen to your scalp (rule #1 of natural hair: listen to what your hair and scalp is telling you and oblige. always). i don't know about you, but it is better to work with newly 'unruly' hair than no hair at all.
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down