CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conditionners

4 posters

Go down

Conditionners  Empty Conditionners

Post by creolebeauty1 13th January 2011, 7:52 pm

As i get further in this natural transitioning journey i'm finding staples and i'm coming to terms with products i don't ned and will never use again last night as i was making my list of Do's i realized i narrow down to my african black soap as shampoo but than i use 3 conditioners do i really need 3 ? i want to diminish it to 2 , i currently use Giovanni 50/50 as my regular conditioner , than i use jane carter solution as my Deep conditioner that i mix with Evoo and honey , than of course i use a leave in witch is the Giovanni leave in so my question is how many conditioners do you use ? should i be shampooing than DC or do i have to shampoo , condition , than deep condition , than leave in ?
Also what are some really good conditioners that can be used as conditioner and a deep conditioner i prefer natural products Smile
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Conditionners  Empty Re: Conditionners

Post by Mandi'sGoneCurly! 13th January 2011, 9:03 pm

I use 3 also... Embarassed
HEHH
ORS Replinishing Condish
Giovanni SAS

I mix all three and use them as regular condish, deep condish (I leave it on while I work out) and leave in (diluted) It leaves my hair xtra soft and it smells great. While I love it, I also need to cut down on products.
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
Mandi'sGoneCurly!

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 14th January 2011, 2:16 am

I use 3 too but they all have different purposes
KCKT-I use this as a moisturizer
Aubrey Organics HSR- I just started using this conditioner as a leave in since my hair loves thicker products..and Im in LOVE!! I should of been using this all along!! I also use Honey suckle rose in my deep condition mix too..so it serves both purposes
-and to co-wash and detangle my hair I use YTCarrot!!
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 14th January 2011, 2:57 am

Okay so it's not only me lol
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaAR 14th January 2011, 3:16 am

Leave-In
Giovanni Direct Leave-In - so far so good

Oyin Hair Dew - I have about 1/3 left and wondering if its worth a repurchase. I love it, but the initial cost, shipping, etc would be too much for a product that would be gone in a few weeks.

Rinse Out
Better Botanicals Pure Gloss - My current co-wash conditioner purchased on sale at Whole Foods. I like this one because its not heavy on the oils, but it has hibiscus, alma, brahmi, henna, etc that makes a good "cleansing" conditioner. I also sometimes buy bulk conditioner from the co-op or the cheap Whole Foods brand that comes in a large bottle.

Sauve Coconut - I mix this with my henna paste.

Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine - I love this because its cheap, heavy and it doesn't have 'cones, mineral oils, etc. I beef this up with oils, butters, honey, etc for DC.
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 14th January 2011, 11:19 am

hey i didnt know garnier was with no cones ? the one i brought had a lot in it among other things i don't use shampoo so i try not to use cones and all that so i won't have to clarify later
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaAR 14th January 2011, 2:52 pm

creolebeauty1 wrote:hey i didnt know garnier was with no cones ? the one i brought had a lot in it among other things i don't use shampoo so i try not to use cones and all that so i won't have to clarify later

That particular one: Fortifying Cream Conditioner - Sleek & Shine does not. There can be a lot of variations within the same brands do you have to read every time to make sure you're not picking up the wrong one and to make sure the formula didn't change.
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum