CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Dislike

3 posters

Go down

I Dislike Empty I Dislike

Post by splitsun 5th December 2009, 1:45 am

that my hair is now relaxed at the end and poofy at the roots cause I can't just put my hair in one, it looks horrendously disproportioned. I'm always on the go with work and I have little time to style my hair. Any suggestions? I can't wait til my BC.
splitsun
splitsun

Back to top Go down

I Dislike Empty Re: I Dislike

Post by raina 5th December 2009, 3:48 am

hi how much longer until you can do yor big chop? I wore my hair pulled backwith one of those faux (fake) drawstring ponytails. I never wore the ponytail out i always twirled it around in a chignon. Alot of people thought it was my hair. I transitoned for eleven months then cut my hair into a neck length bob.
raina
raina

Back to top Go down

Post by splitsun 5th December 2009, 9:57 am

I was planning to do the BC in April after winter has done its worse and to use my hair for the added warmth. I can't do the fake pony, it's not my thing.

I've been using braid outs more often cause my ends really puff out and match my roots. Perhaps I can get someone to do some nice tight flat braids but I'll have to get that done every week. what a hassle.
splitsun
splitsun

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 5th December 2009, 11:16 am

have u tried bantu knot outs or twist outs? I used to wear that style when transitioning..and it really blended in the textures...I also wore medium sized micro braids (i cant do the tiny kind)
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by splitsun 7th December 2009, 12:35 pm

I haven't tried the bantu knots or twist outs and I think I'm going to give them a go this weekend. Thank you Very Happy
splitsun
splitsun

Back to top Go down

Post by splitsun 8th December 2009, 12:50 pm

Hi kinky, i tried it and it turned out great. Thank you for the advice this will be added to my regular routine.
splitsun
splitsun

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 8th December 2009, 10:11 pm

great!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] im glad it did! U should post pics!
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum