CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP ME!

3 posters

Go down

HELP ME! Empty HELP ME!

Post by PunkinPie 30th November 2009, 6:04 pm

As of today I have decided that I want to become a natural beauty, I'm coming to the curly side [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] !!! This website has been wonderful and there is some much information here. I just don't know where to start or what to start doing first. So do I need to start washing my hair every day/week now or wait for more new growth? What products should I or shouldn't I use? (I know what works for you might not work for me, but I have no idea where to start to find out what will work for me) What ingredients should I look for or that I should avoid? I can't wait to start this journey I just need a push in the right dirction. Thanks in advance for all of your help.

Punkin
PunkinPie
PunkinPie

Back to top Go down

HELP ME! Empty Re: HELP ME!

Post by tiashaunteé 1st December 2009, 10:51 pm

This may help you out:
http://www.curlynikki.com/2009/06/resource-for-newbies-and-transitioners.html

I don't have any personal experience with transitioning but I think that blog posts offers some helpful tips.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PunkinPie 2nd December 2009, 1:29 pm

Thanks!
PunkinPie
PunkinPie

Back to top Go down

Post by laleepop14 3rd December 2009, 11:50 am

Well I have been transitioning for about 4 months so far and what I started to do was 1. look at the products I was using and what my hair really needed more of, moisture or protein, to bring it back to life. Anyway I started to co-wash my hair every week and deep condition every week and then try some new styles...My hair has changed a lot in these last few months with a little bit of TLC.. It is amazing really..
laleepop14
laleepop14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum