CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Scraggly Bits

2 posters

Go down

Little Scraggly Bits Empty Little Scraggly Bits

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 8th December 2010, 9:33 pm

Ok so I am transitioning and it looks like most of the perm is gone for like the middle part of my head and the side around my ears but the front and back still have significant amounts of straight ends. Suspect Is this normal? I mean when I was perming my hair, I was perming all of it, not just those parts. So what is going on?? And for some reason, this hair is never cooperates with the rest, it is always doing the Alfalfa thing (even in the back). It would look kinda crazy if I cut that off and just left the rest huh? Lol. I usually wait until I have washed my hair to see what perm is left. Is this an effective method of checking or is there something else I should be doing? confused
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Little Scraggly Bits Empty Re: Little Scraggly Bits

Post by FalconTress 9th December 2010, 11:37 am

It could just be your hair growing at different rates and/or you have different textures growing in different areas.
Was heat stylling a part of any stage of your transitioning? I ask because sometimes people apply heat more often, for longer periods of time to manage the two textures.

Last edited by FalconTress on 9th December 2010, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Punctuation)

FalconTress

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 9th December 2010, 4:29 pm

When I took out my sew in I did flat iron and hot comb my hair. But it wasn't everyday. I would say I flat ironed it like 3 days a week for two weeks. Then I started doing rollers sets, and now am doing twist and curls... I just didn't know what else to do, lol.
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum