CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joico Products

3 posters

Go down

Joico Products Empty Joico Products

Post by Umph 5th December 2010, 9:13 pm

Has anyone tried this brand of products?

Joico

"Whether hair is dry, damaged, color-treated, fine and lifeless, coarse and unmanageable, or just needs a little something extra to make it really healthy and beautiful, Joico's salon hair products offer targeted solutions to meet every hair type's specific needs.

Quadramine Complex is the scientifically proven key to the effectiveness of Joico's hair care products, which incorporate Human Hair Keratin Protein in a wide range of molecular sizes to suit every hair care need. Joico hair products actually repair damage to hair while you are styling it, at every step of the way from shampoo to adding hair color products to final blow-drying.

Get the advantage of beautiful, healthy hair by using Joico hair color products and other Joico hair products to restore hair to its natural health and luster while you are creating the perfect style and color!"

Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Joico Products Empty Re: Joico Products

Post by LittleOne 5th December 2010, 10:56 pm

I think Joico makes great products. Many naturals haven't tried them because they opt for homemade concoctions or more "natural" products instead.
LittleOne
LittleOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Umph 6th December 2010, 3:52 pm

LittleOne wrote:I think Joico makes great products. Many naturals haven't tried them because they opt for homemade concoctions or more "natural" products instead.

I am impressed with their products.
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleOne 6th December 2010, 4:13 pm

Something about keratin protein makes my curls pop. I would try one of the Joico conditioners if your hair is still around the same length as your avatar. Could make a nice curly fro. Idea

I like the Body Luxe Thickening Conditioner, but the K-Pak line is great too.
LittleOne
LittleOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Umph 6th December 2010, 5:17 pm

LittleOne wrote:Something about keratin protein makes my curls pop. I would try one of the Joico conditioners if your hair is still around the same length as your avatar. Could make a nice curly fro. Idea

How do you use the product? I now have 3.5-4" length. Do you use for twist outs?
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Post by Umph 6th December 2010, 5:27 pm

I was given a sample pack of the K-Pak Color Therapy Products. My hair felt great after using these products. They're kind of pricey but Amazon carries this line.
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleOne 6th December 2010, 6:04 pm

Umph wrote:
LittleOne wrote:Something about keratin protein makes my curls pop. I would try one of the Joico conditioners if your hair is still around the same length as your avatar. Could make a nice curly fro. Idea

How do you use the product? I now have 3.5-4" length. Do you use for twist outs?

I use the Body Luxe Conditioner once a week. Massage it in, rinse it out. Some of the best Joico products are also available in the Amazon powered Hair Liberty store.... www.hairliberty.org/shop Very Happy
LittleOne
LittleOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Umph 6th December 2010, 7:58 pm

I'll check out your blog.
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Post by mokacoffey 7th December 2010, 2:29 am

By best friend who maybe a 3a? uses the Joico products and thinks they are the best thing since, well you know Smile

mokacoffey

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleOne 8th December 2010, 10:30 pm

Umph wrote:I'll check out your blog.

Thanks! Hope you like it!
LittleOne
LittleOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content