CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for blogs/youtube channels

3 posters

Go down

Suggestions for blogs/youtube channels Empty Suggestions for blogs/youtube channels

Post by crimsonpeach 2nd December 2010, 1:05 pm

Hello all,

I'm newly natural. BC'ed roughly two weeks ago. I've been soaking up information on natural hair ever since. I currently live on curlynikki. I'm totally looking for hair inspiration and y'all have awesome heads of hair!

Here's my question what other blogs/youtuber's do you guys visit? Especially those of the 4b variety. I keep running into a lot of really coily 4a's and below and it's a bit frustrating for my beginning stages.

My hair is frizzy 4a in the back and sides and undefined cottony 4b in the front. I swear I look totally different from the front and from the back. All of it is fine. Does anyone have such a difference in the look of their hair? I see a lot of 4a/4b mixes but nothing that looks as visibly different as mine. I'm currently on the hunt for a curl definer. The back of my hair likes Ecostyler and Curls Creme Brulee. The front however says "B@#$#% please" to pretty much everything. lol!

Thanks for your help!

Last edited by crimsonpeach on 2nd December 2010, 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
crimsonpeach
crimsonpeach

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for blogs/youtube channels Empty Re: Suggestions for blogs/youtube channels

Post by mizcreativelyme 2nd December 2010, 1:26 pm

mizcreativelyme
mizcreativelyme

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for blogs/youtube channels Empty Re: Suggestions for blogs/youtube channels

Post by creolebeauty1 2nd December 2010, 5:04 pm

ITS so many
the ones above are great i also follow Africanexport,Blackonyx, to name a few o i forgot this young lady she is newly natural Ghanagodess she has a chanel tat documents her hair as well
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by crimsonpeach 2nd December 2010, 11:41 pm

Thanks so much for the suggestions...adding now!
crimsonpeach
crimsonpeach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down