CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My homemade braiding spray

3 posters

Go down

My homemade braiding spray Empty My homemade braiding spray

Post by blackice82 28th November 2010, 11:53 am

Right now I have kinky braids and I plan on leaving them in until January. I decided to make my own braiding spray for daily moisture and another one for cleaning my scalp

Daily spray: spring water, aloe vera juice, jojoba oil, and almond oil. I don't measure but I will said its 55 % juice and water and 45% oils. Before use shake it up, spray and massage (this has help itching)

Cleaning scalp (dray shampoo) : Seabreeze, water, liquidy (is that a word) shampoo, almond oil, jojoba oil. I try to clean my scalp twice a week. Again I don't measure but I shake spray and a hot towel and use to massage the scalp

Just wanted to share
blackice82
blackice82

Back to top Go down

My homemade braiding spray Empty Re: My homemade braiding spray

Post by yacoomba 25th December 2010, 8:25 pm

I just installed my kinky twists and I actually was curious about how to moisturize with a spray and cleanse so looking at your post is right on time. For your spray do you keep it in the fridge due to the aloe vera juice being in it?
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

My homemade braiding spray Empty Thanks a bunch!!!

Post by virtuous610 6th March 2011, 11:00 pm

Hi blackice82

I'm getting my kinky twists tomorrow and I will be trying out this recipe! Thanks so much and I will let you know how it goes...

Smile
virtuous610
virtuous610

Back to top Go down

My homemade braiding spray Empty Re: My homemade braiding spray

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down