CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PayPal (Those of you who use it to sell please help me figure this out)

2 posters

Go down

PayPal (Those of you who use it to sell please help me figure this out) Empty PayPal (Those of you who use it to sell please help me figure this out)

Post by summerbreeze76 27th November 2010, 1:48 pm

Hoping someone can help me understand:

Okay, I have a Paypal account that i use to pay for things. I have never used it to receive payment. Ive reviewed the Paypal website and my understading is that if someone wants to pay me, they go to the Send Money/payment box and put in the email i have associated with my paypal account? Then they put in the amount and Paypal contacts me that i have received payment? Is this correct? It does not seem like i have to do anything extra in order to receive a payment.

Those of you who have swapped and received funds throught paypal, please tell me if this is the case or if i am missing something
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

PayPal (Those of you who use it to sell please help me figure this out) Empty Re: PayPal (Those of you who use it to sell please help me figure this out)

Post by LaToya28 27th November 2010, 2:16 pm

That is correct.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

PayPal (Those of you who use it to sell please help me figure this out) Empty Re: PayPal (Those of you who use it to sell please help me figure this out)

Post by summerbreeze76 27th November 2010, 4:56 pm

LaToya28 wrote:That is correct.

Thank You!
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down