CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OIL HELP

4 posters

Go down

OIL HELP Empty OIL HELP

Post by creolebeauty1 23rd November 2010, 4:08 pm

Hey everyone so i know black friday is coming and im looking to get new oils and buy some that i've already tried again ...
I use EVOO to cook so i always have that around , i also have tried jojoba oil , coconut oil so far i loved both and will purchase again , i plan on trying castor oil and any other oil you ladies might suggest
Tell me the oil name and benefit and witch website i can purchase it if you could recommend one website for all my natural oil needs it will be greatly appreciated since shipping can be a pain
IF that helps my hair is type 4 and loves the thick oils i have tried so far (EVOO, jojoba, coconut )
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

OIL HELP Empty Re: OIL HELP

Post by naturallynola 23rd November 2010, 6:44 pm

Creole, I think by providing this link, it is probably the most efficient way I can help.

http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/bulkoil/bulkoil.html

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconTress 25th November 2010, 12:45 am

Products that work well for me contain Avocado, hemp, macadamia nut or wheat germ oils. The site that naturalnolagirl1900 recommended has desriptions of each.

Just in case you are interested in products, here's what I use and the oil that is featured:

Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Pre-Shampoo Treatment- Avocado Oil

Aubrey Organics White Camelia, Honeysuckle Rose, Island Naturals & GPB Conditioners - Wheat Germ Oil

My Hemp seed oil is made by Nutiva and I use MacNut Brand Macadamia nut oil.

FalconTress

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 25th November 2010, 10:34 am

i swear up and down by castor oil as a pre-poo. it is an oil that is also a humectant, which makes her more susceptible to moisture and moisture retention. it really makes hair soft. i also like to use it as sealant in my shealoe mix and every other day sealing my ends. i also like to incorporate it in my oil rinses.

i get adverse reactions with any product with any wheat and/or wheat germ related products.

i am looking to try other oils, but i tend to stick with the oils that work...

dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum