CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinky Curly Curling Custard Catastrophe!!!

3 posters

Go down

Kinky Curly Curling Custard Catastrophe!!! Empty Kinky Curly Curling Custard Catastrophe!!!

Post by pdolbabe 12th November 2010, 10:14 pm

Hi ladies. I tried KCCC for the first time yesterday. I used the Come Clean, KCKT and then the KCCC. I was satisfied with my hair when it was wet. But when it dried completely, oh boy! It was a cottony looking, unevenly curled puffy, dense, thick messs! Shocked Needless to say and to add insult to injury, I now have a huge unwanted, unintentional fro! (Nothing against fros, but on me it looks like I am still dressed for Halloween). Any suggestions on application and or shrinkage??? I need major help!

pdolbabe

Back to top Go down

Kinky Curly Curling Custard Catastrophe!!! Empty Re: Kinky Curly Curling Custard Catastrophe!!!

Post by Naturally Esq 13th November 2010, 1:13 am

There are many You Tube videos on KCCC application techniques.
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Kinky Curly Curling Custard Catastrophe!!! Empty Re: Kinky Curly Curling Custard Catastrophe!!!

Post by pdolbabe 13th November 2010, 11:37 am

Thanks. I will check it out.

pdolbabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 13th November 2010, 12:15 pm

How long is your hair? Check out AfricanExport's channel. She has a video where she applied KCCC at night, banded her hair, and spritzed and fluffed it the next day. So she didnt have much shrinkage. If I can find the video, I will post it here.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down