CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Vatika Hair Oil give hair a red tint after multiple uses

Go down

Does Vatika Hair Oil give hair a red tint after multiple uses Empty Does Vatika Hair Oil give hair a red tint after multiple uses

Post by naturallynola 12th November 2010, 1:32 pm

I am interested in everyone who uses this product advising whether you have noticed any "red" tone highlights. I have seen this comments made by a couple of people on other sites. I did not realize there was enough henna in this oil to cause this. If you have noticed the color change, would you please also provide your natural hair color, how often you use it, whether you leave it in or wash it out, and if you mix it with anything else that may effect hair color, such as amla. I am seeking this information because I am working on a hair oil concoction for my hair so I don't have to worry about ingredients I don't exposure to and was considering adding henna. Thank you for your help!

Last edited by naturalnolagirl1900 on 12th November 2010, 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More descriptive to possibly elicit responses)

naturallynola

Back to top Go down