CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER THE BC

2 posters

Go down

AFTER THE BC Empty AFTER THE BC

Post by natty2b 25th November 2009, 1:28 am

Did the feel of your hair change?

Was it dryer or more moisturized than when transitioning?

Did you need to re-learn your hair?

Was the texture the same or different?

What style did you do right after the BC?

Just some thing I'm interesting in knowing, the BC is really on my mind.
natty2b
natty2b

Back to top Go down

AFTER THE BC Empty Re: AFTER THE BC

Post by HappigocurliJenn 26th November 2009, 12:07 am

After I BC'd my natural hair was def more soft it wasn't as frazzled and crunchy look as my permed ends.

I was more moisturized.

It's been a year since my BC and I am still learning my hair. Mainly in terms of styling. I know my hair doesn't like being washed in the winter so I don't WnG. I don't wash period unless I have to - usually every 2-3 weeks. In the summer I co-wash. My hair doesn't like to be combed dry or brushed at all so I resorted to 2 strand twists right now until I can figure out another style that I like.

I'm not going to say the texture changed. it was more like I didn't know I had so many textures until I BC'd. the top of my head is wavy - which I don't like. the front where my bangs are has no curl what so ever, the sides and back are very curly which I absolutely love. and there is a small patch on my right rear head where the texture is a cross between wavy and curly.

The styles I did after i chopped I flat ironed twice, WnG and buns.

Last edited by HappigocurliJenn on 26th November 2009, 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspellings)
HappigocurliJenn
HappigocurliJenn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum