CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with YouTube Video editing please anyone..?

2 posters

Go down

Help with YouTube Video editing please anyone..? Empty Help with YouTube Video editing please anyone..?

Post by Kez 25th October 2010, 5:49 pm

Hi ladies.

I wonder if any of you can help me please. I want to create a youtube video, but i wanted to know how to edit it . . i.e instead of talking, text perhaps come up as i choose, and how to make the video speed faster when for example, i dont know, when braiding or something, as no-one wants to watch me braid 20 plaits lol . . any tips, please throw them at me.

my laptop is set up with 'YouCam', it has options to put certain things, like cartoon text or images but thats all i can see as yet.

So as I say, any tips would be great.

Thanks ladies

Kez xxxx
Kez
Kez

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=537223131

Back to top Go down

Help with YouTube Video editing please anyone..? Empty Re: Help with YouTube Video editing please anyone..?

Post by mstokes2008 25th October 2010, 8:32 pm

do you have a mac or a pc?? i'm having the hardest time with getting my quality right from my iMovie (on mac) to YT Sad
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Help with YouTube Video editing please anyone..? Empty Re: Help with YouTube Video editing please anyone..?

Post by Kez 26th October 2010, 4:24 am

Hey mstokes...I have a pc - hibby just treated himself to a MacBook Pro this weekend lol (im barred ha ha - he gave me the current laptop - as he bough that to - i dont buy our gagdets, i just them teehee!)
Anyways, on my laptop it has YouCam, so wondering weather to download a different app - it cant be difficult really as so many people do it!!
YouCam, you record then click a button and it takes you straight to YouTube to upload as well. xxx
Kez
Kez

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=537223131

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down