CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativecurly

+2
KinkyNappyHappy
creativecurly
6 posters

Go down

Creativecurly Empty Creativecurly

Post by creativecurly 11th October 2010, 1:53 am

FRUSTRATION!!
I am so on the verge of heading to Walgreens to buy a box of the creamy crack. Not because I don't love my natural hair, but because I am have a rough time finding a stylist.
I do not have a problem maintaining my hair; my issue is my dead ends. I do NOT trust myself with a pair of scissors.
I keep running into stylists who claim they can ONLY clip my ends if they flat iron my hair. I do not wear my hair straight, so I don't think it’s right to have a professional stylist tell me the only way they can care for my hair, is to damage it. Or I set an appointment and the stylist doesn’t show…
I just want my ends clipped. Is that asking too much? Come on Vegas!
creativecurly
creativecurly

Back to top Go down

Creativecurly Empty Re: Creativecurly

Post by creativecurly 11th October 2010, 1:59 am

Okay, okay...
After a brief discussion with my husband I change my mind about the box relaxer bit. I was just upset. I know I shouldn't ever make a major hair decision while emotional or frustrated. Luckily, I respect my husbands opinion, for the most part.

I do love my natural hair, I don't like the fact I don't have hair clipping skills. I will find someone, one day. Patients, right?

As I sit here typing I have Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition mixed with honey and olive oil topped with a plastic bag. Healthy hair, despite rough ends.
creativecurly
creativecurly

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 11th October 2010, 7:52 am

Yes you will find someone to clip your ends just be patient; or you could do like I did and clip your own ends and have so many different lengths through out your hair...LOL

Its not funny but so true...LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 11th October 2010, 9:07 am

welcome to curl street, your hair looks great in our avi. Whew I am glad hubby talked yu out of that box stuff. I am sure someone around here will direct you on what to do about your ends. I am a newbie so I dont have much ends to clip yet.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by KandyLandKurls 11th October 2010, 9:21 am

Im new, Does flat ironing your hair once cause alot of damage? especially if they use a heat protectant? would it be better to iron your hair VS using creamy crack
KandyLandKurls
KandyLandKurls

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 11th October 2010, 9:26 am

Welcome to curl street! You will find someone..or can hubby do it for you?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 11th October 2010, 10:50 am

Welcome to curl street!! Love the avi, your curls are so pretty. You could totally clip your own ends and usually when people wear their hair curly you can't see the different lengths as much as you do when the hair is straight.
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum