CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overstock vs Amazon

2 posters

Go down

Overstock vs Amazon Empty Overstock vs Amazon

Post by naturallynola 30th September 2010, 9:31 am

I was placing an order with Amazon (esp. for the JBCO) and when I got the shipping total, I almost fainted. So, I decided to go to the site I buy many non-hair products from and guess what I discovered, they have some worthy items and shipping is ALWAYS only 2.99. So, check it out. Can't hurt. Now, the choices are a bit limited, but I saw some items I have seen some of you speaking favorably about on the site. There is a Deva Care travel set, Satin Pillow cases (set of 6), various Burt's Bees shampoos, several Farouk Chi items, etc. Happy shopping!

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Overstock vs Amazon Empty Re: Overstock vs Amazon

Post by Umph 30th September 2010, 10:19 am

Thanks for sharing. I never thought to look on the Overstock site.
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 30th September 2010, 10:46 am

As a newbie, I am happy to contribute the little I know. One thing I was thinking is some of the products are in bulk, so some may want to purchase with a friend or family member. I love dealing with Overstock. My experiences with their customer service has been great.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by Umph 30th September 2010, 12:57 pm

naturalnolagirl1900 wrote:As a newbie, I am happy to contribute the little I know. One thing I was thinking is some of the products are in bulk, so some may want to purchase with a friend or family member. I love dealing with Overstock. My experiences with their customer service has been great.
Thanks.
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down