CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Jessie's Quick Curls

3 posters

Go down

Miss Jessie's Quick Curls  Empty Miss Jessie's Quick Curls

Post by natural83 19th September 2010, 4:58 pm

I am in the mood to try out something new on my hair because it has been awhile since I've bought new products! Since fall/winter is approaching, I want to re-up on a lot of my staple products, as well as a few new ones! I really want to try a product that works great on defining my curls for wash-n-go's! Which is why I pose the question..."Have any of you tried Miss Jessie's Quick Curls?" I hear its good for defining your curls and that's what I need! I've seen some great results about it from a few YouTuber's, so I just wanted to get some other opinions. Is it worth trying out? I have 3C/4A hair (i think...lol!) so I'd really like to hear how the results turned out from some of you with the same hair type!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Miss Jessie's Quick Curls  Empty Re: Miss Jessie's Quick Curls

Post by Takeya 19th September 2010, 11:54 pm

Hi! I'm not really sure about my hair type but I tried Quick Curls and really liked it. I tried it with a sample size and am seriously considering purchasing the full size (for $32...ouch!).

What I liked is that I didn't feel like I needed to use a bunch of products underneath and it really defined my curls. I recommend using an oil underneath or on top (which ever your hair prefers) because I think it kept my hair really soft. Quick Curls was, I think, the first non-gel styler that allowed me good 2nd day hair.

I'd definitely recommend getting the sample size if you can find it, just to try it out! Hope that helps!

BTW, your hair is gorgeous!!!
Takeya
Takeya

http://www.justtakeya.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 20th September 2010, 12:03 am

Thanks for the feedback! I really think I want to go ahead and order it this week! And Im glad you said that it kept your hair soft with the use of an oil! When I first went natural I used to use the Curly Pudding and would notice that after a few days, my hair was very drying, so I stopped using their products period. But after seeing the great results of a few people that used Quick Curls on Youtube, I thought about giving it a try! And thanks for the hair compliment!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by NYTiffy 20th September 2010, 5:36 pm

I love this I have 3b 3c hair
and so far this is the BEST..
NYTiffy
NYTiffy

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 22nd September 2010, 1:17 am

Okay, I took y'alls advice and ordered it today...but I just got the sample size! I can't wait til it arrives so I can see if this is something I want to keep in my collection! I'll be sure to report back once I give it a try!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeya 22nd September 2010, 12:12 pm

Please do...I'd love to see your results!

Right now I'm on a self-imposed bun challenge because my hair has been ridiculously dry but as soon as I start wearing my hair down again, I'm going to invest in the big bottle!
Takeya
Takeya

http://www.justtakeya.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 22nd September 2010, 12:23 pm

@Takeya You know what, I've been wearing my hair up all summer too! I live in Houston and it is extremely humid here, so I've only worn my hair out one time the whole summer! LOL! But since fall is about to hit, and it should be cooling off soon, I am excited to wear big hair again! That is one reason why I wanted to try out the Quick Curls to see if it will give me that instant curl, wash-n-go, look! So we shall see! I hope I like it because if so, I will be investing in the big bottle as well!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down