CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afroveda sold/oyin sold and curl junkie (still available)

3 posters

Go down

Afroveda sold/oyin sold and curl junkie (still available) Empty Afroveda sold/oyin sold and curl junkie (still available)

Post by naturalashanti 14th September 2010, 10:07 pm

Hi my name is ashanti and im a product junkie and im entering rehab!!!!! lmao woot! lol!

I have a entire stash of products that i have purchased liked, but they just didn't give me the look that i was looking for....for my picky hair!!! I have Afroveda pur whipped jelly (unopened and sealed) for 6.00 plus shipping it retails for 9.00 and takes about 2 weeks to get!!!

I also have fallen in love with the curl junkie line and they have really worked well for my hair except the coffee coco-curl cream and the styling water both have small amounts of protein and im protein sensitive.

coco-curl cream (only used a little 8oz jar) $12.00
styling water (never used) $8.00

I also have 2 oyin products (love em...)

whipped pudding 8oz jar ( used a little) 5.00
shine and define 8oz (used a little) 5.00

both product work great hand in hand use a little of both for twist or braid outs not so great for wng

all prices do not include shipping charges paypal account only!!!

Thanks

Last edited by naturalashanti on 15th September 2010, 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

naturalashanti

Back to top Go down

Afroveda sold/oyin sold and curl junkie (still available) Empty Re: Afroveda sold/oyin sold and curl junkie (still available)

Post by CurlyHeart 15th September 2010, 2:05 am

Hi Ashanti! I'm definitely interested in the Oyin products!
CurlyHeart
CurlyHeart

Back to top Go down

Afroveda sold/oyin sold and curl junkie (still available) Empty Re: Afroveda sold/oyin sold and curl junkie (still available)

Post by makeupvixen 15th September 2010, 11:53 am

i PM'd you
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down