CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ha! Have you converted someone yet?

3 posters

Go down

Ha! Have you converted someone yet? Empty Ha! Have you converted someone yet?

Post by deeply_rooted_chick 13th September 2010, 1:47 pm

So this makes me laugh everytime I think about it. I met this guy about two weeks ago who is mixed black and white but was raised by a white mother. He basically told me that he would never date a black woman because of the "attitude problem" (I gave him a good hit on that one) and he doesn't want his child to have nappy hair. He says all of this while I'm having my fro by the way, and even though he made this comment I always found him somehow touching my hair. He called it "poofy" but watever. So yeah this week he told me he thought I was cute. I was like "So you gonna eat your words about black girls and nappy hair?" He is being stubborn and wont out right say he was wrong, but it feels good to convert someone lol (btw I said no to him).
deeply_rooted_chick
deeply_rooted_chick

Back to top Go down

Ha! Have you converted someone yet? Empty Re: Ha! Have you converted someone yet?

Post by makeupvixen 13th September 2010, 3:43 pm

Good!
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Ha! Have you converted someone yet? Empty Re: Ha! Have you converted someone yet?

Post by pie 13th September 2010, 4:37 pm

Wow!!! I would tell him that he wouldn't exist if his mother felt that way...... Smile
pie
pie

Back to top Go down

Post by deeply_rooted_chick 13th September 2010, 5:32 pm

That is very true!
deeply_rooted_chick
deeply_rooted_chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum