CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I may have found something I love more than my boo.. LOL

+3
Niqui36
Ms.Mai
msdivat32
7 posters

Go down

I think I may have found something I love more than my boo.. LOL Empty I think I may have found something I love more than my boo.. LOL

Post by msdivat32 7th September 2010, 1:00 pm

Okay, so... Y'all know I am still fairly new to this natural movement.. I think it's safe to say that I have had a few 'hits and misses', but I think I have FINALLY found my groove.. After various attempts with different products, I decided to give the 'Kinky Curly' product line a try. I had heard a number of reviews on the products, but I figured 'What the Hey?' I went to Whole Foods and purchased the Kinky Curly line.. I bought the 'Come Clean' shampoo, 'Not Today' conditioner, and 'Curling Custard' and I must say I was PLEASANTLY surprised!! The shampoo cleansed the HELL outta my hair and the Custard gave me great curl definition. It made my 4a/b curls stand out and even had a little moisture to it. The second and third day the only thing I had to do was spritz it with water, give it a shake and add a little Coconut oil for shine and I was ready to go!!! I guess it's safe to say that KC has become a staple in my hair regimen and is slowly working it's way to 'HG status'!!!! Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

msdivat32
msdivat32

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10676

Back to top Go down

I think I may have found something I love more than my boo.. LOL Empty Re: I think I may have found something I love more than my boo.. LOL

Post by Ms.Mai 7th September 2010, 1:21 pm

Glad to hear of your success!

I haven't used it yet, but its on my to try list.
Ms.Mai
Ms.Mai

Back to top Go down

I think I may have found something I love more than my boo.. LOL Empty Re: I think I may have found something I love more than my boo.. LOL

Post by Niqui36 7th September 2010, 2:26 pm

Your hair looks great! Did you shingle the gel on?
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 9th September 2010, 11:16 am

Lovely results! It's great to hear you may have found a line that gives you the results you want.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Umph 9th September 2010, 11:52 am

I plan to give KCCC a try again (once I'm out of the TWA stage). I didn't like the results then but hope to have better results with longer hair.

So for now EcoStyler is giving me great results!
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 13th September 2010, 8:40 pm

Looking great! I've wanted to try KCKT & KCCC for years... I've even ordered twice, but didn't have the guts to press "enter" on the billing screen, lol. I can't imagine getting hooked on an online product...with my hair and my daughter's hair, I'd end up broke!!!
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 13th September 2010, 8:48 pm

@ Peachtree - KC products are now sold in Target.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachtree 14th September 2010, 4:58 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:@ Peachtree - KC products are now sold in Target.

I'm yet to find it in my local Target. Actually, according to KC site, the nearest Target that carries it is around 5 hours away Shocked . There's a Whole Foods about 1 hour away that I might visit.

Curious... wonder if KCKT and KCCC are (generally) priced the same in Target (& Whole Foods) as they are on KC's site...hmmm...
Peachtree
Peachtree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down