CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleaning the clutter out of my life and my closet

Go down

Cleaning the clutter out of my life and my closet Empty Cleaning the clutter out of my life and my closet

Post by Justice 29th August 2010, 3:24 pm

I will swap the following 2 items:

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap - 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint Pure Castile Soap. 8.0z bottle - Just purchased on used maybe a tablespoon or two.

100g Body Art Quality Henna from Mehandi.com - purchased last year and never got up the nerve to try it so I'd rather see if anyone else needs it before it gets old. Also included with this are two of the carrot bags which are supposed to make application easier - Although I don't know how true that is. Smile

I will give away the following to any one who wants them:

1 bottle of Horsetail herbal dietary supplements, 100 count. I bought these for a homemade recipe and my scalp doesn't care for horsetail(I believe that I'm allergic). I only used around 10 capsules so there are plenty left in the bottle. They come is the little clear capsules that you can break open. I'm just giving these capsules away if anyone wants them, if not into the garbage they go but I will recycle the bottle of course. In the wind

Last edited by Justice on 8th September 2010, 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Swapped out)
Justice
Justice

Back to top Go down