CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erykah Badu blonde mo hawk look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+10
hippychic
tiashaunteé
Neems
Mangos&Bananas
sweetdrk1
BajanPrincess82
Sunshyne
one.tru.luv
rayray19
MEGAFAITH
14 posters

Go down

Erykah Badu blonde  mo hawk   look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Erykah Badu blonde mo hawk look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by MEGAFAITH 22nd August 2010, 2:33 am

NOW
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1 YEAR AGO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I STILL LOVE HER AND THE NEW HAIR I MUST SAY I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING FROM HER VERY DIFFERENT

MEGAFAITH
MEGAFAITH

Back to top Go down

Erykah Badu blonde  mo hawk   look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Erykah Badu blonde mo hawk look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by rayray19 22nd August 2010, 3:07 am

wow yea that's Erykah badu for you
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Erykah Badu blonde  mo hawk   look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Erykah Badu blonde mo hawk look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by one.tru.luv 22nd August 2010, 9:26 am

this is a definite NO! No
one.tru.luv
one.tru.luv

http://members.fotki.com/da1trulve/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshyne 22nd August 2010, 3:42 pm

...wow...to each his/her own!
Sunshyne
Sunshyne

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAFAITH 22nd August 2010, 4:18 pm

you know what i just dont see this style for her i seem to like Jill Scotts hair better No confused
MEGAFAITH
MEGAFAITH

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 22nd August 2010, 5:15 pm

Well, the 2nd picture is an afro wig. Who knows what was hiding under that thing all along!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 22nd August 2010, 8:55 pm

And whose to say that blond thing is not a wig too
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAFAITH 22nd August 2010, 9:01 pm

Well I know for a fact that she had natural hair under the wig just check out dave chappelle movie the block party when she is perfroming her wig flys off. And u can see her natural hair
MEGAFAITH
MEGAFAITH

Back to top Go down

Post by Mangos&Bananas 23rd August 2010, 4:33 pm

How wrong would I be of I said I hated it? lol.
Mangos&Bananas
Mangos&Bananas

Back to top Go down

Post by Neems 23rd August 2010, 5:05 pm

Her hair is cool. But what I really want is her jewelery. Those earrings are FIERCE. I can't wait until they go on sale. Think I could wear them to the office,lol?
Neems
Neems

http://neemsnthings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 23rd August 2010, 5:13 pm

I love Erykah's style so I give the blonde mohawk a thumbs up. It fits her "job" and different - just like she is. I love it. Would I wear it? No, and that is because it's not me not does it fit my lifestyle.

As for her hair a year ago - wig. But a pretty fly wig at that Very Happy
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hippychic 24th August 2010, 1:51 pm

i normally love all that she does... but she looks like a cockatoo in this pic. sorry.

hippychic

Back to top Go down

Post by KnottyKinkyMommy 24th August 2010, 8:28 pm

A HOT AZZ MESS....
KnottyKinkyMommy
KnottyKinkyMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by EagerCurler 25th August 2010, 12:06 pm

Neems wrote:Her hair is cool. But what I really want is her jewelery. Those earrings are FIERCE. I can't wait until they go on sale. Think I could wear them to the office,lol?

oK!!! i LOVE HER HAIR!!! U know where to get those earrings I sooooo need those!!!
EagerCurler
EagerCurler

Back to top Go down

Post by chynadoll8799 25th August 2010, 2:35 pm

i hate it. I am NOT SURPRISED by it, but i hate it. She is always going for some darned shock effect.
However, it DOES suit her.......and i love that she tries so incredibly hard to be "different" and "yewneek". LOL

chynadoll8799

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 25th August 2010, 10:21 pm

I like it
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down