CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BC :(

3 posters

Go down

BC :( Empty BC :(

Post by NickiK 13th August 2010, 2:40 am

Ok I been natural for a year so to celebrate a year this august I decided to do the BC. And let me tell you im not happy as I thought I would be. I dont like the short fro I have its super curly but I guess Im so use to my long hair that its really taking me a while to get use too. It's only been a day but I hoped into a braiders chair this morning to get it braided. I was tired of two textures so I decided to cut the perm out but I didnt know after a year my hair still was basically perm. My beautician of 8 years said it would be best to go ahead and cut out all the perm and I did. I guess I was not expecting to come out with a short fro lol but I really want to see how my natural hair texture is. So im going to stick it out and rock this look the best way I know how. Any suggestions? im reading everyone else post and it seems everyone enjoyed their BC am I the only odd ball. LOL

NickiK

Back to top Go down

BC :( Empty Re: BC :(

Post by MS. FAJA 13th August 2010, 12:05 pm

LOL I DON'T THINK YOUR AN ODD BALL, I THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE FEEL THIS WAY THEY JUST DON'T SAY ANYTHING. HOW SHORT IS YOUR HAIR???
MS. FAJA
MS. FAJA

https://www.facebook.com/missfaja

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 13th August 2010, 12:12 pm

aww sorry to hear this...it just has to grow on you..everyone has different reactions to their big chop..i LOVED mines but many people say they could never do it..

if you feel comfortable right now wearing braids till it grows out then you should take that route
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by NickiK 13th August 2010, 12:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MS. FAJA wrote:LOL I DON'T THINK YOUR AN ODD BALL, I THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE FEEL THIS WAY THEY JUST DON'T SAY ANYTHING. HOW SHORT IS YOUR HAIR???

Its like a little fro but its like long in the back and on the sides. Maybe i should put pictures up lol. This is it but I braided it up now. Im so use to long hair. My beautican says its super curly and thats why it looks so short. She also said its not the short its just shrunk up

NickiK

Back to top Go down

Post by MS. FAJA 13th August 2010, 2:41 pm

thats exactly how my hair is. it looks super short but its not i just have A LOT of shrinkage.
MS. FAJA
MS. FAJA

Back to top Go down

Post by NickiK 13th August 2010, 2:48 pm

MS. FAJA wrote:thats exactly how my hair is. it looks super short but its not i just have A LOT of shrinkage.

lol well wee are together on this one ma'am. you cut yours when?

NickiK

Back to top Go down

Post by MS. FAJA 13th August 2010, 4:22 pm

on the 3rd!!! and again (just to clean it up) a few days after that.
MS. FAJA
MS. FAJA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum