CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUNBURN :(

2 posters

Go down

SUNBURN :( Empty SUNBURN :(

Post by ladykay6 10th August 2010, 9:32 am

So this past week I attended my schools annual band camp for my approaching senior year.. Well all was fine nd dandy until I realized that I was getting really burned on my face and a whole lot of heat rashes on my arms... Well I start doubling up on sunblock and applying more often... it wasn't until the 4th day out of 5.. that I realized my sunblock that had worked so well in years past... was EXPIRED...well that explains alot...

My dilemma... my skin is looking terrible on my cheeks and forehead.. Does anyone know how to treat sunburned skin ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ladykay6
ladykay6

Back to top Go down

SUNBURN :( Empty Re: SUNBURN :(

Post by Nikcoils 12th August 2010, 5:53 pm

Aloe Vera Gel is good for treating burns.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 12th August 2010, 5:54 pm

USE ALOE VERA FOR THE SKIN
Apply the gel from an aloe vera leaf directly onto skin abrasions, cuts, sunburns, scalds, blisters, cold sores, rashes, and insect bites to help fight bacteria and avoid infection. The gel also has the ability to soothe pain and regenerate skin cells to promote healing with no or little scaring. Apply aloe gel 2-3 times a day to the area/wound until it is healed.

Use aloe vera gel for general skin care. Use the gel alone or along with your favorite skin cream to help better soften and moisturize the skin. Because aloe regenerates skin cells it is also known to reduce wrinkles, eczema, acne, sun/age spots, and other blemishes. It is also gentle enough to use to care for the tender skin after radiation therapy.

Read more: How to Use Aloe Vera Gel for its Many Benefits | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5173092_use-gel-its-many-benefits.html#ixzz0wQYIti2U
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum