CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AfroDetangler

5 posters

Go down

AfroDetangler  Empty AfroDetangler

Post by NaturallyInspired 29th July 2010, 9:16 am

Hey Curlies,

With my new job I feel like my boost in income is going to inspire some product junkyism and I need some reviews on a few products. My first review request is for Crown and Glory's Afrodetangler.
NaturallyInspired
NaturallyInspired

http://futuremillionairessdiaries.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

AfroDetangler  Empty Re: AfroDetangler

Post by ... 29th July 2010, 3:19 pm

I haven't tried it personally, but from reading the ingredients, it doesn't look that spectacular; it seems like just a homemade hair lotion. And since (in shampoos, conditioners, etc.) the first five ingredients are the only ones that significantly matter, I'm not really interested in trying it, especially not for the price because, for that money, I could just easily buy all of the ingredients myself and make my own products. And I'd personally feel better off just buying some butters, oils, and emulsifiers and whipping up my own hair lotions, conditioners, moisturizers, and such instead of investing my money in just one, big product that someone whips up and overcharges me for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Janique 30th July 2010, 12:25 am

My friend and I used it before...it didn't seem to be anything spectacular...I used it before I really knew anything about hair car, but from what I remember, there was no "wow" factor for me.
Janique
Janique

Back to top Go down

Post by Niqui36 30th July 2010, 1:48 pm

Yeah, I bought it to make detangling easier but I don't notice much difference in that area. I do like how well it leaves my hair moisturized though.
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Nu* 31st July 2010, 1:34 am

Congrats on the job sis!
Naturally Nu*
Naturally Nu*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content