CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I BC'd :)

+4
LovingLife
CrAvInG_CuRlZ:)
Janique
Cecewms84
8 posters

Go down

I BC'd :) Empty I BC'd :)

Post by Cecewms84 28th July 2010, 8:52 am

Hi Ladies! I big chopped July 17 and it was the best thing in life [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I need some help as to what I should do. The sides immediately curled when it was cut but the top is very confused.

Cowash: every other day
Moisturize: shea moisture
Seal: jojoba oil

i still see some straight ends. should I cut it a little shorter on the stop? or could this just be how its gonna grow on the top.

Thanks for your help [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cecewms84
Cecewms84

Back to top Go down

I BC'd :) Empty Re: I BC'd :)

Post by Janique 28th July 2010, 1:25 pm

Your cut looks very good! I would just give it some time. The hair at the top might just need some time to "remember" what it's supposed to do naturally. You might not want to cut off the "straight ends" just yet, because you might just have a looser curl pattern in those areas. You can cut if you don't mind losing some length though. Good luck!
Janique
Janique

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecewms84 28th July 2010, 2:37 pm

thank you so much for your response.
I dont mind losing the length but i'll give it a little more time [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cecewms84
Cecewms84

Back to top Go down

Post by CrAvInG_CuRlZ:) 28th July 2010, 8:35 pm

I had some straight ends in the crown of my head when I BCd and I swore up and down that i still had some relaxer in my hair so I went to cut a little bit more off and the lady was like nope! Theres no relaxer left in this head! So its just how my hair grows in that part of my head...more wavy than curly. That being said I was glad I went and trimmed a little more b/c at least I knew 4 sure that there was no relaxer left. And I had a short cut in the first place so cutting off a little 1/4 of an in wasn't a thing to me. So its all about you and if it's driving you nuts lol. Your cut looks great though!

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLife 28th July 2010, 10:55 pm

congrats!!! it looks great!
LovingLife
LovingLife

http://www.twitter.com/DesireeCarey

Back to top Go down

Post by krys419 29th July 2010, 12:23 am

I personally think there is some relaxer left, BUT I would not cut it until a good 3 months when there is some more root so you can be POSITIVE as to whether or not it is relaxer.

LOVE IT!!!!!

This is my dliemma. I LOVE short short hair like yours, And I love LONG natural hair too. I just don't like the middle phase :-(

krys419

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecewms84 29th July 2010, 8:51 am

CrAvInG_CuRlZ:) wrote:I had some straight ends in the crown of my head when I BCd and I swore up and down that i still had some relaxer in my hair so I went to cut a little bit more off and the lady was like nope! Theres no relaxer left in this head! So its just how my hair grows in that part of my head...more wavy than curly. That being said I was glad I went and trimmed a little more b/c at least I knew 4 sure that there was no relaxer left. And I had a short cut in the first place so cutting off a little 1/4 of an in wasn't a thing to me. So its all about you and if it's driving you nuts lol. Your cut looks great though!

thanks for your response. its definitely driving me crazy. maybe i'll just go have my aunt even it up (just a little)

LovingLife wrote:congrats!!! it looks great!

Thank you so much [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

krys315 wrote:I personally think there is some relaxer left, BUT I would not cut it until a good 3 months when there is some more root so you can be POSITIVE as to whether or not it is relaxer.

LOVE IT!!!!!

This is my dliemma. I LOVE short short hair like yours, And I love LONG natural hair too. I just don't like the middle phase :-(

I love both long and short hair. Short has is just so sassy though.
long hair makes me look like i'm 12 lol
Cecewms84
Cecewms84

Back to top Go down

Post by freckledmom4 1st August 2010, 7:55 pm

Your hair is sooo cute! Don't pick up the scissors too soon, your hair will curl more over time.
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecewms84 11th August 2010, 11:28 am

^lol too late. i cut a little off the top just to see. and it's just that's gonna be more wavy than curly in that one patch. but it's growing back already

but thank you though Smile
Cecewms84
Cecewms84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshyne 11th August 2010, 12:56 pm

Congrats! I'm loving that cut!
Sunshyne
Sunshyne

Back to top Go down

Post by MS. FAJA 11th August 2010, 2:14 pm

I BC'D LST WEEK AND LIKE YOU THERE AR STILL PARTS OF MY HAIR THAT ARE STRAIGHT OR A LITTLE WAVY. I THINK ITS STILL SOME OF THE RELAXER TRYING TO HOLD ON BUT IM NOT GOING TO CUT IT ALL THE WAY DOWN TILL ITS GONE (THAT WOULD BE WAY TO SHORT) IM JUST GOING TO LET IT GROW OUT. BUT CONGRATS ON THE BC!!!!!!!
MS. FAJA
MS. FAJA

https://www.facebook.com/missfaja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum