CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OH MYLANTA! FRIZZ CONTROL!

2 posters

Go down

OH MYLANTA! FRIZZ CONTROL! Empty OH MYLANTA! FRIZZ CONTROL!

Post by CabelloMulatto 24th July 2010, 3:01 am

OKAY! So, I have been transitioning for 2 years and 1 month! I didnt want to do a big chop because my head is a little on the big side, and I have a very round face(cheek bones? what are those?) But I got pretty fed up with the little progress(maybe 3 inches) of hair growth over the past 2 years so Thursday I took off 95 percent of my relaxed ends. My stylist straightened my hair in order to cut and style it but the suspense was killing me so I washed it and what I found SHOCKED ME! My hair really isnt as curly as I thought, in fact its more wavy than curly and FRIZZY as all get out! I have no idea how to control the frizz and none of the products I have, seemed to have any effect on my hair whatsoever! Can anybody help me with Frizz control???
CabelloMulatto
CabelloMulatto

Back to top Go down

OH MYLANTA! FRIZZ CONTROL! Empty Re: OH MYLANTA! FRIZZ CONTROL!

Post by whereswentz! 24th July 2010, 4:33 pm

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . I have hair on the crown of my head that is more wavy than curly and it gets frizzier than the rest. Using aloe vera gel and rinsing with cold water helps. Also, I have to try to avoid touching it too much while it's still wet. Hope that helps!

whereswentz!

Back to top Go down