CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to BC NOW!!!!

4 posters

Go down

I want to BC NOW!!!! Empty I want to BC NOW!!!!

Post by rayray19 23rd July 2010, 4:19 am

ok yall I have been doing crazy research on BC and TWA and Im getting real real excited!!! I think I want to do my BC now!!! every time I watch a video I just want to grab some scissors cut these braids out and start cutting..Many of the ladies on you tube, CN, and other sites have inspired me..I have already went out and bought products and accessories for my TWA..omg i just cant wait I'm use to short hair soo having a TWA wont affect me too much BUT it will affect my family they will be really really shock!!! ok ok so my question is (cause i was about to start rating about it lol)

how short do you think my BC will be if I have been transitioning for 3 months??? I would like to have enough hair to make lil curls

I will be gettin my refund check soon and cant wait to buy more accessories too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I want to go back to school with my TWA!!!
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

I want to BC NOW!!!! Empty Re: I want to BC NOW!!!!

Post by HappyCurly 23rd July 2010, 12:47 pm

You can google it to see how quickly hair grows. I think it's like half an inch a month on average....more or less at some times. I would probably have a look at my own hair without braids before cutting it, so I'd be sure not to accidentally cut any of the new hair.

HappyCurly

Back to top Go down

Post by Toni.Nu 30th July 2010, 3:14 pm

@ rayray, me tooo!! i feel d exact same way. I think watching all those videos and seeing all those pictures kinda gets u excited. I wanna BC soo bad but iv got exams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLF1jWSDEtw&playnext=1&videos=AAnC6cbNG5o
chek her channel out, i think she transitioned for about 3 months too. Gudluck!! Smile
Toni.Nu
Toni.Nu

Back to top Go down

Post by songbird 30th July 2010, 7:48 pm

The way your hair looks when you BC depends on how much shrinkage you tend to have. It might be about an inch and half, but look way shorter after it shrinks up.

I also am very tempted to BC, especially since detangling has become such a chore with these pesky relaxed ends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
songbird
songbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum