CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My 6 year old and her puff

5 posters

Go down

My 6 year old and her puff Empty My 6 year old and her puff

Post by summerbreeze76 28th June 2010, 2:54 pm

My family and I have been on a European Vacay for about 10 days now. We were supposed to go to London, Paris and Rome. I'll tell y'all about the London thing later. Its funny now, but it most certainly was not funny when it was happening. Any hoot we did make to Paris and Rome. Paris was beautiful and I am in love with Rome.

Back to the reason for my post: My six year old has been rocking her puff the whole time we have been here, but in Rome the people are starting to alarm me. Now i certainly think and know that she is a gorgeous little, but they had me questioning why they seem to think she is so-so gorgeous. I kid yall not everywhere we have went in Rome from tourist to the locals, to the service people in the hotels and restaurants, they wanna touch her hair and know her name and talk to her, today after the lady served us our Gelato, she came from behind the counter to touch her puff. She was like Ciao Bella. I havent been really offended, just cautious of what this is all about. And this is the men and the women.

So what do you all think it is, cuz i already keep my girls on a short leash, but they really got me watching her in case there is some type of Black Market for little 6 year old Brown Girls with curly hair.
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

My 6 year old and her puff Empty Re: My 6 year old and her puff

Post by ChrsLvsBks 28th June 2010, 3:28 pm

I think it is not typically seen so they are intrigued by your DD's gorgeous puffs. I would remain cautious but not overly so. Mmmmm gelato in Europe. I'm sure it was divine.

Enjoy your trip and safe travels!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 28th June 2010, 7:07 pm

and this is why i love italians! lol
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 28th June 2010, 7:21 pm

It's a Eurpoean thing, my Uncle lived in Germany for a long time, and he told me that if I went over there they'd love me and they'd be interested in my hair and stuff like that, and that was when I was still relaxed, so I'm sure in my natural state they'd REALLY be curious.
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 28th June 2010, 8:30 pm

i agree with the ladies here. I think they're not so hung up on hair and that they enjoy variety. They're not so Americanized that there is a "right" way to be.
nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down