CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F.Y.I.- Essence.com hosting a live chat on Natural Hair

Go down

F.Y.I.- Essence.com hosting a live chat on Natural Hair Empty F.Y.I.- Essence.com hosting a live chat on Natural Hair

Post by natural83 22nd June 2010, 1:54 am

Hey everybody...I follow Essence on Twitter, and I was looking through my timeline today and saw where they are going to host a live chat on natural hair Wednesday, June 23rd, 7pm ET. Here is what the article says:

"In the past year recording artists Chrisette Michele and Solange Knowles have both shaved their heads to get back to their roots. Other artists like Janelle Monae, Leela James, Ledisi and Shingai Shoniwa and their lovely locks are popping up everywhere.

It's safe to say that more and more of us are embracing our natural hair. We gathered together some big names in hair for a Live Chat on Natural Hair. We have Tippi Shorter, who has worked her magic on the tresses of Diahann Carroll, Beyonce, Jada Pinkett Smith and Alicia Keys, Hair Architect Keith Campbell who touches up Traci Ellis Ross and Chrisette Michele and ESSENCE.com Hair and Beauty Editor Tia Williams -- and mixed in a few celebs that have recently made the chop -- Grammy Award winner Chrisette Michele and model/actress/TV Personality Bre Scullark (formerly of "ANTM"). Join us on ESSENCE.com on Wednesday, June 23 at 7 p.m. ET to chat about the best styles and treatments for our curls, crimps and kinks."

Just thought I'd pass this along in case any of you are interested in signing up! Here is the actual link to the essence.com page:

http://www.essence.com/hair/hot_topics_2/live_chat_natural_hair.php
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down