CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How far would you go to get nice hair???

5 posters

Go down

How far would you go to get nice hair??? Empty How far would you go to get nice hair???

Post by Juices-n-Berries 17th June 2010, 7:31 pm

Saw this on naturally curly. They're saying bull semen is good for the hair. That's DISGUSTING. And my thing is, who's idea was this? Like who was the first person to say, hey I think I should rub a lil bull semen in my hair??? And how on earth did they obtain the said semen???

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/curl-salons/bull-semen-the-latest-hair-miracle

So my question is,

How far would you go to achieve a certain look or get your hair to look nice? Is it really that serious? Shouldn't there be limits?
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

How far would you go to get nice hair??? Empty Re: How far would you go to get nice hair???

Post by Muz 17th June 2010, 7:59 pm

Ummmm, no, that's not happening. LOL. I suppose if I didn't KNOW it was Bull semen I could, but if I KNOW there's no way in hell. . . And that's waaaaaaaaaay too expensive.

I think anyone can do whatever they want for nice hair as long as they aren't hurting anybody or anything and they can afford to do it. I don't think I'd go much further than I am now ~lol~ I just want to find a couple of simple things that work and be done with it.
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

How far would you go to get nice hair??? Empty Re: How far would you go to get nice hair???

Post by envizionj 17th June 2010, 9:20 pm

I would not use it. I have the ayurvedic powders which work miracles on natural hair. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
envizionj
envizionj

Back to top Go down

Post by SeanymphPrincess 18th June 2010, 10:20 pm

Well some women on hair forums use monistat so...........
SeanymphPrincess
SeanymphPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisha 18th June 2010, 11:05 pm

I didnt even read the article the fact that it talks about bull semen ended my curiosity right there... wont be putting that in my hair
Keisha
Keisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down