CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Herbal Essences

3 posters

Go down

Herbal Essences Empty Herbal Essences

Post by LoVe.Peace.CurLs 17th June 2010, 5:08 pm

Hi curlies!

I just had a quick question... I see a LOT of raving about the HE conditioners {understandable, I also use Totally Twisted and Hello Hydration...can't choose between the two lol} but I want to know, do any of you use the shampoos that go along with them? I've been eyeing the TT and HH shampoos, but I'm not sure so I thought I'd ask people who know from experience. Also, any positive experiences with the other HE lines {Tousle Me Softly, None of your frizzness, etc.} ??
LoVe.Peace.CurLs
LoVe.Peace.CurLs

http://aintshewavee.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Herbal Essences Empty Re: Herbal Essences

Post by Free2Be 17th June 2010, 11:10 pm

I use the HH and TT shampoos. They're okay...Honestly, I cannot tell the difference between most shampoos. I DO shampoo just about every day or every other day and since I use so much conditioner, both rinse out and leave in, I don't notice any damage. So it's hard for me to assess what a shampoo is doing to my hair. The most I can say that it smells great and makes my hair and scalp feel clean.

HTH
Free2Be
Free2Be

Back to top Go down

Post by LoVe.Peace.CurLs 17th June 2010, 11:24 pm

Thanks for your response, Free!
OMG I bought the TT shampoo today, and while I was there (at Target) I picked up the None of Your Frizzness conditioner, as well....O.M.G. My hair is soooo soft right now. I washed with the TT shampoo, conditioned with HH, then used a little of the NoYF and I swear my hair has never felt this soft after washing. I kept rinsing and rinsing, because my hair felt so slick. But even after it was all rinsed out, my hair still feels soft and amazing. So I've found a new fave item lol
LoVe.Peace.CurLs
LoVe.Peace.CurLs

http://aintshewavee.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pdarden 19th June 2010, 8:16 pm

being the pj that i am, the line was on sale at walgreens earlier this week -- i bought the frizz shampoo/conditioner and the TT ... loving the TT .. already use the HH ... hadn't tried the frizz yet .. but based upon the remarks above, i think i will try it in the morning...
pdarden
pdarden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down