CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet another Hawaiian Silky review (pics)

3 posters

Go down

Yet another Hawaiian Silky review (pics) Empty Yet another Hawaiian Silky review (pics)

Post by DreamMerchant 14th June 2010, 10:33 pm

This is day two with the twists in. They are still soft and not fuzzy at the roots. I cannot wait my normal 5 days to take the twists out so I untwisted some of them to get a pre-view. So far I like I see. My hair is shiney but not greasy. When I touch my hair, it is silky soft AND there is NO greasy residue on my hands. To moisturize daily, I poured about a half cup of Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 in my spray bottle then added a cup of warm water. It mixed nicely. I will spray my hair before I go to bed and when I wake up. We will see what happens when I unravel on Friday!

The next day with the hair sack on. I could not wait to take it off!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I just took off the hair sack and my hair did not shrink that much. Normally it is up to my ears. Do not pay any mind to the gaps in the back of my head. I am not a pro at twisting but I will still rock this in public!

I had to untwist about 5 twists to see what it would look like. It is fluffier than I am use to. Maybe because they set for about 5 days before I unravel them. I still like it though.

Me outside in the sun. I did a henna about 2 weeks ago but you really can't tell. It was an overcast anyway.

Last pic of hair outside. OMG, it looks like I have a mustache! Oh no, off to the mirrow I go.....

Again, thank you all for helping me! I still cannot believe that I may have found my "IT" product. I was not expecting this much change.
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

Yet another Hawaiian Silky review (pics) Empty Re: Yet another Hawaiian Silky review (pics)

Post by freckledmom4 15th June 2010, 11:21 am

I can definitely see the henna in your pics and it looks great. Your hair is so shiny and your twist look soft and bouncy. I've looked at this product severaly times, but always shy away from it because it promises too much. As soon as my coconut moisture mist runs out, I'm going to try it.
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Yet another Hawaiian Silky review (pics) Empty Re: Yet another Hawaiian Silky review (pics)

Post by DreamMerchant 15th June 2010, 3:39 pm

I think I am going to stick with doing a henna once a month instead of once a week. I think that was too much for my hair. I still love me some henna though!
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 15th June 2010, 10:04 pm

Your hair looks great. It has a wonderful shine! I really like this product too. I think I'm going to try mixing mine in a spray bottle too because I tend to get very heavy handed with it. But I love how non-greasy it is.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down