CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are We There Yet? What do you think?

+2
Niqui36
DvaAuNaturel
6 posters

Go down

Are We There Yet? What do you think? Empty Are We There Yet? What do you think?

Post by DvaAuNaturel 6th June 2010, 4:34 pm

I watched the show Are We There Yet? the other night on TBS and although I like Terry Crews (from Everybody Hates Chris) and Essence Atkins (Half & Half). IDK, it may just be me but he looks like her father instead of her husband. It's an odd pair up IMO. What do you think?

I was trying to think of other men and/or women who could have been on the show instead. The show was okay, don't think I'll be watching it regularly though.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Are We There Yet? What do you think? Empty Re: Are We There Yet? What do you think?

Post by Niqui36 6th June 2010, 10:58 pm

I haven't watched it but I've seen the previews. I thought it was an odd couple too. He does look like he should be her Dad. She just has a young look about her.
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Are We There Yet? What do you think? Empty Re: Are We There Yet? What do you think?

Post by natural83 8th June 2010, 1:53 am

@DvaAuNaturel I totally agree with you! I watched it last week, and for some reason I got this "generic" feeling about the show! LOL! Like you said, I like Essence Atkins and Terry Crews, but there is no way that they should be playing husband and wife! Terry looks soooo much older than her, and to me they just didn't mesh well as actors! Im going to maybe watch it again this week, to give it a chance, but I honestly don't think i'll be watching on a regular either! I would hate to see the show get dropped but i can already tell its headed in that direction! LOL!

I really would like to see actresses like Tatyani Ali get parts! I know there are other actors/actresses that haven't been in roles lately that need to get back on the scene! If im not mistaking though, I saw where Tatyani Ali is going to be in a sitcom that Martin Lawrence is producing, but I don't know when its coming on tv.
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisha 26th June 2010, 8:17 pm

Im with natural83, as much as I would love to see more black shows on tv, im almost certain that this show is gonna get cancelled. Plus I dont get the title "are we there yet?"... from the few episodes I've seen, uhh yes you are. They're homeowners, with both parents in the household, and they're married. Both have jobs and they have good credit. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Change the title
Keisha
Keisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Napp_Napp_Cat 26th June 2010, 9:48 pm

I like the actors in the show and I'm proud that we are getting more black shows on tv but....I dont really like the show..I was getting a bit sleepy while watching an episode the other day..I hope the show doesnt get cancelled though..i kinda thought that Tyler Perry's "House of Payne" would get dropped too but i guess its still standing.
Napp_Napp_Cat
Napp_Napp_Cat

http://theabccollege.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 7th August 2010, 11:49 pm

Hey, did they drop this show already? I haven't seen any promo's for it since it first aired, and honestly didnt think about it til I ran across this post! Does anyone know?
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by goombagirl 9th August 2010, 10:38 am

*yawn* just gimme "The Game" and bring back "Girlfriends" and I'm good. Lol @Keisha, it is pretty much stagnant after you get married, get a house and have some kids!
goombagirl
goombagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 19th August 2010, 12:15 am

Looks like the show will be around for awhile.

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/are-we-there-yet-tbs-renewed-17365/
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum