CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qhemet products

+4
Karameldiva1978
hippychic
curlista
coilylove
8 posters

Go down

Qhemet products Empty Qhemet products

Post by coilylove 3rd June 2010, 3:43 pm

I've read great reviews about these products but every time I go to the website they are sold out. I guess I'll have to stalk their website. Smile
coilylove
coilylove

Back to top Go down

Qhemet products Empty Re: Qhemet products

Post by curlista 3rd June 2010, 4:16 pm

They reopen/restock on June 4 woot!
curlista
curlista

Back to top Go down

Post by hippychic 3rd June 2010, 6:13 pm

when they are preparing for a big sale, they have sold out listed for all products on the site. when they reopen, items move quickly. they also have a section on the site that lists other places you can buy their products.

hippychic

Back to top Go down

Post by Karameldiva1978 6th June 2010, 11:32 am

If you like creamy, buttery textured moisturizers, I highly recommend the Cocoa Tree detangling Ghee. It works wonders and its multi-purpose, works as a leave-in conditioner and a detangler. It does smell like chocolate and I don't like chocolate, but the benefits are so WORTH it. I still have a twa, but I can use a little and seal with olive oil and its perfect! I also use it to moisturize and condition overnight.

I have the Amla & Olive heavy cream, it's okay, but it doesn't work as well for me.
Karameldiva1978
Karameldiva1978

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 6th June 2010, 12:45 pm

I really like Qhemet products. The ingredients are high quality and they have rich textures to them. I love products with a thick and creamy consistency. My hair likes it too...LOL!

Never knew you could use the Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee as a leave in. I'll get that next time I order.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild 7th June 2010, 11:23 am

I'm going to be in NYC this weekend and am going to the only store in the city that sells it. This will be my first purchase. I love KC Knot today. Do they have anything similiar?

moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Curlock Holmes 9th June 2010, 12:54 am

I ordered the Heavy Cream, and small sizes of the honey and olive hydrating balm and the hydrating tea spray (don't have the bottle in front of me). My hair has never been so soft and hydrated! Even my ends feel good, and usually those are like straw. I think the biggest contributor has been the heavy cream, but next time I wash my hair I'm going to try each product individually to see which ones I'm going to reorder.
Curlock Holmes
Curlock Holmes

Back to top Go down

Post by 4bkinkicurli 14th June 2010, 5:57 pm

I've just ordered Qhemets heavy cream and grapeseed pomade. Wish me luck! I've read these products are good for coarse thick curls.
4bkinkicurli
4bkinkicurli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down