CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice and Suggestions on how to maintain my twists!

+5
JazmineB
Juices-n-Berries
Lynnieluve
marquila2007
Napp_Napp_Cat
9 posters

Go down

Advice and Suggestions on how to maintain my twists! Empty Advice and Suggestions on how to maintain my twists!

Post by Napp_Napp_Cat 3rd June 2010, 9:45 am

I have being wearing my two strand twists for awhile now and it seems that on the 1st day once I have finished that my hair looks fresh, clean, and very cute. However when I go to sleep at night with my bonnet on I wake up and my twists dont have that bounce like they did the day before. They begin to look flat and boring lol!

What ways can I make them look fresh and still cute? I also want them to look full.
Napp_Napp_Cat
Napp_Napp_Cat

http://theabccollege.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Advice and Suggestions on how to maintain my twists! Empty Re: Advice and Suggestions on how to maintain my twists!

Post by marquila2007 3rd June 2010, 9:14 pm

Yeah me too. Mine seem kinda flat when I wake up after sleeping with a satan scarf. I may try sleeping with a bonnet to see if that will make them fluffy

marquila2007

Back to top Go down

Advice and Suggestions on how to maintain my twists! Empty Re: Advice and Suggestions on how to maintain my twists!

Post by Lynnieluve 3rd June 2010, 9:29 pm

I tie my twist down with a scarf. They usually plump back up after the steam from the shower hits them.

What product do you use for your twist? I recently had to start using something with hold to make my twist last longer. I've used ORS Lock and Twist gel and EcoCustard. I got the recipe for the EcoCustard from InspiredCoils on Youtube.