CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercream for Swap

2 posters

Go down

Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercream for Swap Empty Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercream for Swap

Post by Free2Be 29th May 2010, 11:10 pm

I just bought MJ Baby Buttercream, 16 oz. Thursday night at Target. I opened it and used it for twists, using just a fingertip for each twist, so it's still 100% full basically. Right at the top of the jar. I don't like it at all. I don't like the smell (reminds me of Ben-Gay) and it seemed to be too heavy for my hair.

I would like to swap for any of the following items I'm interested in trying, but haven't tried yet, which include:

Oyin's Juices and Berries
Oyin's Shine and Define
Oyin's Whipped Pudding
Curl Junkies (anything)
Mop Top (anything)
Kinky Curly Knot Today or Curling Custard
Uncle Funky's (anything)
Komaza Care (anything)
Donna Marie (anything)
Hairveda (anything)
Bee Mine (anything)
Karen's Body Beautiful (anything)
Koils By Nature (anything)
Blended Beauty (anything)

Basically, anything I'd have to order online and cannot purchase at Target, Walmart, Whole Foods, or Sally's etc. Oh, and I'm always eager to try out new shampoos and conditioners.

*I just ordered the Mixed Chicks complete line and Darcy's Botanicals Madagascar Vanilla Styling Creme and the New Daily Leave-In conditioner. If those don't work out, I'll be back offering them as well. LOL

*I'll pay for shipping to you and you pay for shipping to me...is that fair? Anyway, let me know what you've got and are willing to part with! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Free2Be
Free2Be

Back to top Go down

Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercream for Swap Empty Re: Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercream for Swap

Post by SoFlyy 2nd June 2010, 3:51 am

I can swap u the Uncle Funky's Curly Magic. It's still full only used a drop and noticed my hair didn't like it
SoFlyy
SoFlyy

Back to top Go down

Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercream for Swap Empty Re: Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercream for Swap

Post by Free2Be 2nd June 2010, 11:26 pm

You are my new BFF. LOL I'll send you my info and get yours. I can get it in the mail tomorrow if I hear from you before I leave for work.

Thanks!!!
Free2Be
Free2Be

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down