CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PANTENE PROV-V NATURE FUSION w/ cassia coconut oil etc.

3 posters

Go down

PANTENE PROV-V NATURE FUSION w/ cassia coconut oil etc. Empty PANTENE PROV-V NATURE FUSION w/ cassia coconut oil etc.

Post by summabrown 3rd May 2010, 1:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Has anyone tried the nature fusion conditioners by pantene that have cassia coconut oil olive oil and some other natural ingredients i can't remember. If so how did it work for you?
summabrown
summabrown

Back to top Go down

PANTENE PROV-V NATURE FUSION w/ cassia coconut oil etc. Empty Re: PANTENE PROV-V NATURE FUSION w/ cassia coconut oil etc.

Post by summabrown 3rd May 2010, 4:34 pm

Well i guess im going to go buy it and ill let you ladies know how it works for me
summabrown
summabrown

Back to top Go down

PANTENE PROV-V NATURE FUSION w/ cassia coconut oil etc. Empty Re: PANTENE PROV-V NATURE FUSION w/ cassia coconut oil etc.

Post by summabrown 4th May 2010, 9:52 pm

i bought both conditoners one has cassia avado and ginger and one has cassia bamboo and i think aloe vera. but one is for hydration and one is for smoothness last night i tried the hydrating one and was pretty good it smelled good but im thinking my hair is just too dry for anything so i guess this isn't a good review coming from my hairs point of view or however you put it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I just don't know why it's so dry in the beginning when i first cut it was so soft and coconut oil alone did wonders on it but now that its about a 1/4 to almost 1/2 inch long its just hard and dry for no reason.
summabrown
summabrown

Back to top Go down

Post by OhSayCanUC 4th May 2010, 10:28 pm

Hi SummaBrown, where did you find this new Pantene product?

Last edited by OhSayCanUC on 4th May 2010, 10:46 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Info)
OhSayCanUC
OhSayCanUC

Back to top Go down

Post by summabrown 5th May 2010, 6:15 am

I found it at walmart
summabrown
summabrown

Back to top Go down

PANTENE PROV-V NATURE FUSION w/ cassia coconut oil etc. Empty IMO OF THE PANTENE NATURE FUSION

Post by summabrown 10th May 2010, 6:27 pm

Im thinking this is something that shows overtime because of the cassia maybe. But i conditioned with this shampoo and to me it was just like any other but my Suave Naturals almond shea butter is still the best conditoner in the world to me and VO5 clarifying in vanilla mint tea is second best. So i guess i could say it was not worth the 10 dollars i spent for two, but i will be using it all to get my money's worth but i will be putting them in my gym bag to use after pt.
summabrown
summabrown

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica5417 10th May 2010, 6:53 pm

I tried both and the results weren't worth spending the money. I keep them around the house for other people to use.
Erica5417
Erica5417

http://ericathurman.ennoir.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down