CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ayurveda Overload

2 posters

Go down

Ayurveda Overload Empty Ayurveda Overload

Post by Blackbeauty 10th November 2009, 4:20 am

I am really interested about ayurveda powders but I am rather confused. Is Henna and Cassia considered ayurveda powders? What does Shikikai, Brahmi & Amla powder do for the hair? Is it harmful to mix these items together in 1 batch?
Blackbeauty
Blackbeauty

Back to top Go down

Ayurveda Overload Empty Re: Ayurveda Overload

Post by afroness 10th November 2009, 11:58 pm

Hi there blackbeauty,
In answer to your questions: yes Henna and Cassia are both in the ayurveda family of powders. Shikikai powder is a sclap and hair cleanser that is known to have superb cleaning power and make each hair strand strong from root to tip. Brahmi and Amla is used for moisture and will make your hair shiney after many times of using it. Yes you can mix Shikikai, brahmi & amla together for a nice conditioning wash. You can use either henna or cassia depending on what you want, Henna will give your hair a red tint,shine and strength. Cassia will provide shine and strength minus the red tint. Don't use henna and cassia in the same mix. I hope that helps some, I'm sure some of the experts on here will chip in to help as well.
afroness
afroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackbeauty 11th November 2009, 1:37 am

Thank you for ur response...that clears up alot for me.
Blackbeauty
Blackbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down