CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Henna in Houston

+7
Henna Hut
MicaiahTy
lonestarsistah
BeautifullyImpurfekt
natural83
lalalovestheluxelife
Pinkpearls
11 posters

Go down

Henna in Houston Empty Henna in Houston

Post by Pinkpearls 16th April 2010, 3:56 pm

Has anyone heard of the Henna Hut in Houston? This morning, I contacted them to inquire about their henna. According to the owner, their henna is fresh, natural and doesn't contain any metals or chemicals. She also said their henna mix only requires water and can be applied after mixing because it's fresh.

http://www.hennahut.com/home
Pinkpearls
Pinkpearls

Back to top Go down

Henna in Houston Empty Re: Henna in Houston

Post by lalalovestheluxelife 16th April 2010, 6:21 pm

Heeeey! I'm definitely going to be checking it out!
lalalovestheluxelife
lalalovestheluxelife

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 16th April 2010, 7:11 pm

I need to check this out because I definitely need a place where I can just go and get it without having to order all the time! Please keep us posted if you decide to make a purchase! Do you know what brands they sell? I've only used the Jamilla Henna.
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpearls 16th April 2010, 7:36 pm

I'm still on the fence about purchasing from them. They harvest the henna themselves..."Harvest Moon Henna." They are located in the Woodlands. You can order online or pick-up from their location/house.
Pinkpearls
Pinkpearls

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifullyImpurfekt 21st April 2010, 11:32 am

Hey, they have henna products at Wally World,has anyone tried it? I bought the package it was 98 cents and they had an oil that was about $3...
BeautifullyImpurfekt
BeautifullyImpurfekt

https://www.facebook.com/KeishHarrell

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestarsistah 26th April 2010, 1:56 am

Hi, I live in Houston, and I purchase my Henna from Henna Hut. I've only used the Dark Brown Henna 3x's, but so far I love it. I'm about 50% grey and am loc'd. I use the Dark Brown with wonderful results. My most recent application, I left it on all day and got a really nice dark brown color, the henna turned the grey hairs a coppery color which blended nicely once I re-twisted my locs. Because of my locs, I have to really smoosh it in, but it rinses out great.
I love both the product and the customer service.

lonestarsistah

Back to top Go down

Post by MicaiahTy 15th May 2010, 12:36 am

I will have to try them. I didn't know you could pick it up. I'm just down the street.
MicaiahTy
MicaiahTy

https://www.youtube.com/micaiahty

Back to top Go down

Post by Henna Hut 24th May 2010, 5:28 pm

Pinkpearls wrote:I'm still on the fence about purchasing from them. They harvest the henna themselves..."Harvest Moon Henna." They are located in the Woodlands. You can order online or pick-up from their location/house.

Hello everyone, feel free to come out and get a sample. If we ship a sample it is 3.00, otherwise pickup is free.
Also we harvest all of our products and all natural hair dye from, Rajasthan, New Delhi, Egypt and Pakistan.
We bring in just about 5,000 lbs a year at this time and growing. We always return calls if we miss you, so feel free to call and ask questions Smile

Please call for appointment to pickup.

Thanks!

Jamie
Henna Hut
Henna Hut

http://hennahut.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MicaiahTy 24th May 2010, 9:13 pm

Thank you Ms. Jamie, i will definately check your site out. I didnt know i could pick it up.
MicaiahTy
MicaiahTy

https://www.youtube.com/micaiahty

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 25th May 2010, 3:26 am

good to know i am back and forth from NJ/NY area and in Houston so i can check it out
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by CSI 26th May 2010, 5:34 pm

I think it would be good to read hennaforhair.com before trying this because if I remember correctly, true henna doesn't come in Brown. It only comes in Henna which is red and then you can get the neutral one with is Cassia or the Indigo one. Anything that is 'add water only' sounds suspicious and from what I read wouldn't be considered the non-damaging one. Hennaforhair.com has every possible question answered....check it out Smile

CSI

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 8th June 2010, 9:13 pm

I checked out the henna hut site and they give the same disclaimer (there's no such thing as black henna, etc.) as hennaforhair. They sell pure henna. However, the colors they sell are a mixture of pure henna and other plants. They list all the ingredients in each color mix on the website.

Also, lots of people only add water to their henna. In fact, from what I've heard, that is how most Indian people use it.

I too was skeptical, but after fully checking out the site, I will definitely be checking them out, especially since they are local.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpearls 13th June 2010, 11:34 pm

Thanks JNB! I'll check them out as well.
Pinkpearls
Pinkpearls

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpearls 13th June 2010, 11:41 pm

Henna Hut wrote:
Pinkpearls wrote:I'm still on the fence about purchasing from them. They harvest the henna themselves..."Harvest Moon Henna." They are located in the Woodlands. You can order online or pick-up from their location/house.

Hello everyone, feel free to come out and get a sample. If we ship a sample it is 3.00, otherwise pickup is free.
Also we harvest all of our products and all natural hair dye from, Rajasthan, New Delhi, Egypt and Pakistan.
We bring in just about 5,000 lbs a year at this time and growing. We always return calls if we miss you, so feel free to call and ask questions Smile

Please call for appointment to pickup.

Thanks!

Jamie

Thanks Jamie! Once I've used the henna I have, I'll give your henna a try. I'll be sure to call first.
Pinkpearls
Pinkpearls

Back to top Go down

Post by octobercurls 22nd August 2010, 11:59 pm

I came across their site while trying to find cassia. Do they sell cassia? However, Spring is a little to far to go pick up- I think I continue to purchase from butter n bars
octobercurls
octobercurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down