CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

samples size or full?

3 posters

Go down

samples size or full? Empty samples size or full?

Post by Deva_87 1st April 2010, 12:40 am

So in about two months I will be BCing. In June to be exact. And I would like opinions on whether or not to buy the sample or full size of any of the Qhemet Biologics products. Also should i wait until I'm natural to receive the best results or is it ok for transitioning hair. I sometimes feel silly being quality product to waste on relaxed ends im cutting off anyway.
Deva_87
Deva_87

http://members.fotki.com/Deva87/about/

Back to top Go down

samples size or full? Empty Re: samples size or full?

Post by quincie1479 1st April 2010, 1:06 am

I live fo QB products so I say get full sizes. However, to speak rationally, you should try the samples just to make sure its a product U and UR hair enjoy. My sister occasionally dips her finger in my QB AOHC and she loves it (shes relaxed)
quincie1479
quincie1479

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 1st April 2010, 11:05 am

I would say definitely get samples. You never really know if you will like the product. QB gives good sized samples so you should be able to get plenty of use from them before you commit to full sizes. They might be ok for transitioning hair, but you never know how your natural hair will like the product until those relaxed ends are gone.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down