CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KCCC - You KNOW you want to try it and not BUY it!

3 posters

Go down

KCCC - You KNOW you want to try it and not BUY it! Empty KCCC - You KNOW you want to try it and not BUY it! - GONE!

Post by BlakButterfli 25th March 2010, 12:49 pm

Ok. A friend of mine who didn't like the drying time required with the KCCC gave it to me. While I like how it defines my curls, I have shorter hair and it shrinks it too much.

The jar is a little less than 1/2 full, but is great for someone who wants to try it without paying almost $30 for a new one.

I'm wanting to swap for Oyin Handmade, Karen's Body Beautiful or Blended Beauty - ideally, items for my 4a hair type, if possible. Or...

....let me know what ya got! I'm willing to try different things! I also have a full tub of the EcoStyler brown gel I can throw in - that way, you can compare it to the KCCC! It works well on my hair, but I'm interested in trying the version with Olive Oil.

Thanks!

Last edited by BlakButterfli on 12th April 2010, 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Cuz ya'll keep looking, but not responding! lol)
BlakButterfli
BlakButterfli

Back to top Go down

KCCC - You KNOW you want to try it and not BUY it! Empty Re: KCCC - You KNOW you want to try it and not BUY it!

Post by AfrikanLatina 25th March 2010, 10:45 pm

Does the KCCC have to be used with something else to get the full results?
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

KCCC - You KNOW you want to try it and not BUY it! Empty Re: KCCC - You KNOW you want to try it and not BUY it!

Post by BlakButterfli 26th March 2010, 8:03 am

Per the maker, it works best with their other products. A leave-in called Knot Today and a cleaner/shampoo called Come Clean, I believe.

I have very soft hair and it's not thick, so I haven't had to use the Knot Today, which is supposed to be a very good leave-in. As far as the Come Clean, the maker advises to use this, because your hair has to be totally clean and free of product to get the maximum effect. I've just co-washed with HEHH and I've been fine.

Here's a link to the Tips page on their site. http://kinky-curly.com/tips.php

Again, I don't think I have the ideal hair type (my hair is shorter and thinner) for this product. It worked for me, but shrinks my little hair too much.
BlakButterfli
BlakButterfli

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet36603 5th April 2010, 1:48 pm

I have a used Oyin sample pack and 1/2 of the solid shampoo bar for swap. More details in my thread in the product swap section Smile
Janet36603
Janet36603

Location : Montgomery, AL (and Birmingham, AL on the weekends)

http://jlhorace.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 8th April 2010, 6:14 pm

I have 3 packs of Karishma Henna Smile
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakButterfli 26th April 2010, 2:47 pm

Hey ladies - thanks for checking in. I actually swapped it this weekend at the Dallas meet-up.

Sorry!
BlakButterfli
BlakButterfli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down